Jezabelle

Ava Belongs To liviyt
Rose Belongs To RoseRomave
Millie Belongs To grace051
Allison Belongs To Sophie_Animates
Marie Belongs To BreadGennie

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
M/N- Moms Name
D/N- Dads Name
H/C- Hair Color
E/C- Eye Color
F/C- Favorite Color
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Y/N's POV-
I sit down waiting for my old college roommate to come. I got a text from my old college roommate Jezabelle and she said she wanted to hang out. I see the certain brown haired girl and I stand up and smile.
"Jezabelle! Hey!" I say and hit her and she hugs me.
"Oh Y/N how great it is to see you!" She said. I break apart and smile at her.
"Well how have you been?!?" I said and we both sit down at the cafe table I was sitting at.
"I've been fine. I went back home and got myself an apartment:" She says and I nod.
"SoY/N I heard your in contact with a certain famous band~" She says smirking and I laugh.
"Well yea I'm more close with Vylad though then Laurance the other two I don't know that well." I say and she smiles.
"Your so lucky! Is kilo to meet them and have there phone number!" She says and I laugh.
"It comes with a price though...People say I use them for fame. Which I don't! It gets annoying that I just want to walk away and never talk to them again at times." I said and she nod.
"Your Fine it isn't that bad. No one has physically hurt you." She said. She does has a point there.
I take a deep sigh and nod my head. "I guess your right." I say.
We talked for a while until Jezabelle looked at her phone.
"Hey Y/N I have to go I'll see ya tomorrow." She said.
"Wait! I actually have tickets for next weeks concert with backstage passes. Do you want one of them?" I asked and her eyes widened.
"R-Really?!?! Yes! Thank you!" She said and hugged me.
"I'll see ya Y/n!" She said and left.

-??? POV-
I look at the video on my phone with Y/N, Aphmau, Aaron, and that Marie girl talking that one day.
"Me and Laurance dating? We're just friends. Nothing more." Y/N says to them. She shudders and that's when I ended the recording and hid so she wouldn't see me.
The plans in action. This would work surely. I would end Y/N reputation along with Phoenix's heart because this is what they deserve. And Laurance will be all mine! I'll be there when no one else is.