Chapter Twenty One

Your POV

The following day we were chilling in the bus watching a move. We were watching The Notebook. It was Camila's choice of course. To be honest I wasn't really watching the movie. I was more watching Normani. She's so gorgeous and perfect I just couldn't help myself. She must've noticed my staring because she looked at me smiling. "You're missing the movie," she pointed out.

I smiled back. "I know." She rolled her eyes but her lips held a smile as she went back to watching the movie and eating popcorn. Suddenly the bus stopped and Roger came on. The girls all groaned knowing we wouldn't be able to finish the movie until later.

"You have an interview in one hour. Be ready," he said and left. We all got up and the girls made their way to the make up artists as I made my way to my bunk to change and get my make up supplies.

I got dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a black flannel wrapped around my waist. I quickly did my make up and made my way over to my bunk where I knew Blair was. "Hey," I greeted.

"Hey," she smiled back. "You ready?"

I nodded. "Let's go." We made our way over to where the girls were and just waited for them to be done. Once they were done with make up and dressed it was time for the interview.

We entered the room where the interview was going to be held. We sat down me, Dinah, Camila, Lauren, Ally, and Normani. I was a little sad I wasn't next to Normani, but it's probably for the best. If we were next to each other I doubt I'd be able to contain myself.

"Hey everybody I'm here with Y/n Y/l/n and Fifth Harmony," she introduced us. "Today we just have some fan questions, that okay?" We all said variations of yes. "Okay, first question: who's single?"

Only Lauren and Camila raised their hands. Once they realized this Lauren spoke, "Please don't make assumptions."

"Yeah," Camila agreed. "Please don't make assumptions."

"Very separately single," Lauren continued. "Sorry."

I chuckled. They didn't look at all that separately single during the movie, but I'd ask them about that later. (IM SORRY BUT I LOVE CAMREN)

"Okay following question, who's with who?" The interviewer continued.

"My boyfriends name is Troy," Ally gushed. "Ah I love him."

"Mines Siope," Dinah smiled. "He's so loving."

We all looked at Normani curious of what she was going to say. "Mines somebody," she answered.

"We don't get a name?" The interviewer asked.

Normani shook her head. "Nope. I don't want anybody in our business. I just want it to be me and them. Nobody else."

"Makes sense," the interviewer nodded. "So tell us about him."

"Well, they're just absolutely amazing. Perfect in every way and extremely hot, but that's just a bonus-"

"I could debate that," I interrupted not agreeing with her words about me at all.

The interviewer looked at me. "So you've met him?"

"You could say that."

The interviewer went back to Normani. "Now we have to know: is it love?"

Normani smiled big. "I think so."

My eyes went big. She did not just say that. She did not just say that. She did not- she just said that. Holy shit. I didn't know what to do. I've never been in love before. What did love feel like? Was I in love? I wasn't sure. I think I was. I mean she's always on my mind, her touch drives me crazy, her lips are amazing, and- shit I'm in love.

Finally after what felt like forever the interview ended and we were back on the bus. The girls were finishing the movie while I dragged Normani to the back room. "So you love me?" I smirked.

Normani blushed and looked away. "Maybe," she mumbled. I gave her a look. "Okay fine! I love you."

I smiled bigger than ever. "I love you too."

She looked at me with hope filled eyes. "Really?"

I nodded. "Really." I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back but the kiss broke when we both smiled. We went back to where the girls were and continued the movie. Eventually me and Normani fell asleep cuddled on the couch.

Hope you enjoyed. Thank you @crazyfunanimalz for the idea. Tell me what you thought.