Chapter Thirty Two

One week later

Normani's POV

Right now me and the girls were in Simon's office being yelled at. "You went behind my back and pulled this shit tell me right now why I shouldn't destroy your careers!"

"Because this is who we are and we're not going to let you hide that," Lauren spoke up for us after a few seconds of silence. "Do what you want to us, but this is who we are. No body can change that."

Simon then smiled. "Thank you." We all looked at him confused. "Thank you for finally standing up for yourselves. I was wondering when it would happen."

"What?" We all asked.

"I have no problem with you all being gay or something, why else would I sign Y/n?," Simon explained. "I just wanted you guys to learn to stand up for yourselves. And you finally have. Good job." All of our mouths were hung open. You have got to be kidding me. "Now go and live your lives." We all just kinda sat there. "Go." We all snapped out of our daze and left.

"I can't believe this," Camila said. "It was all to teach us something."

"I guess so," I shrugged.

"Gotta love uncle Simon," Dinah smiled. We all chuckled before they all went to the airport while I went to Y/n's apartment.

When I got there I knocked on the door. Y/n quickly answered and pulled me into a hug. "You're not in trouble are you?" She asked worried.

"Surprisingly no," I answered. "He was just trying to get us to stand up for ourselves. Weird I know. But whatever."

She pulled away and smiled. "Well that's good." We walked over to her couch. "I was thinking we could just do Netflix and chill." I gave her a suggestive look. "No, I actually mean Netflix and chill. We don't have to do what it also means. Unless you want to. I'm totally down. But no we can just watch some Netflix and chill and not do the other thing unless you want to otherwise-"

I cut her off with a kiss. "Babe," I started, "you're babbling."

She blushed and chuckled. "Right. Let's just watch some Netflix."

So that's exactly what we did. We watched Netflix and chilled. Life couldn't get any better.

Okay I'm ending it next chapter hope you enjoyed