Chapter Twenty Four

One week later

Your POV

This last week has been amazing. Me and Normani went out a lot. We had a lot of dates and spent a lot of time together. Though of course Blair third wheeled on a lot of those dates because she's Blair. Now we were all in a hotel room bored. I was cuddled up to Normani so I was quite content. However, the others were bored. Right now they were tossing ideas around.

"Movie?" Camila asked.

"We always watch a movie," Dinah groaned. "How about spin the bottle?"

"There's two couples in the room, Dinah," Normani pointed out. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Lauren and Camila finally got together. It was the cutest thing ever.

"How about we do a live stream?" Lauren suggested.

We all contemplated this before saying variations of yes. We all tweeted about us going live and told everyone to ask us questions. After a while we started. We waited a few minutes and quickly got thousands of viewers.

"Hey everybody we're Fifth Harmony!" The girls said together. They then looked at me.

"And I'm a person," I said. "Nothing special about me." Then I saw in the comments everyone saying how special I am. "Aw you guys are sweet." The stream continued for a while the fans asking us questions and us answering. I wasn't sure why but Camila and Lauren shared a really cute look. So naturally I looked at Normani and smiled. She smiled back. Then we both leaned in and shared a quick kiss. When we pulled away the girls looked at us like we were crazy. That's when we realized. We were still streaming.

Our eyes went wide. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. That did not just happen. That did not just happen. I looked at the comments. Everyone was saying how y/s/n was real. Shit it did happen. "And that's all folks!" I exclaimed panicked and ended the stream. The girls looked at us worried.

"What happens now?" Ally asked.

Me and Normani looked at each other. "I have no idea," Normani whispered.

I know it's short but I just wanted the drama to start. Now we'll see what happens next. Hope you enjoyed. Tell me what you thought.