Lost & Found

I heard the shower running from the opposite side of the bathroom door. So I knocked, and waited.

"Yeah?" I heard Martin call from the inside of the bathroom.

"I'm going to get something to eat from the little store accross the street! I'll be back in ten minutes!" I yelled to him, as I slipped on a pair of converse.

"Okay!" He yelled back. I went into the hallway and took the elevator down to the lobby, and out onto the sidewalk, crawling with people. But certainly not as many people as a main street. I looked both ways before crossing the street. Once I was on the other side, I began to my left. I stepped into the deli, and went on line. Then I patted my pockets, and rolled my eyes, groaning. That earned me a couple of eyes. I left my wallet at the hotel. It held my credit cards and money.

I went out of line, and out of the deli. As soon as I stepped out of the door, a man in all black came over to me, a little too close for my liking.

"Hey, there." He said to me, in an attempt to be seductive. Oh crap. This guy was going to... No. I stared at him for a second, him breathing down my neck. I just looked at him emotionlessly, but inside I was scared half to death. Out of random, I sped off to my left. He yelled for me, and ran after me. But I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

"Get back here!" He called. I just ran faster and faster, going anywhere away from him. Little did I know, I was also running away from the hotel and into a part of the city I didn't know well.

At all.

I ran into a tight alleyway, and through buildings into the next street. Then I looked behind me, and the man wasn't there. I let out a sigh of relief, and looked around. How far did I run? Where in the world was I? I reached in my back pocket for my phone to call Martin.

I dialed his number, but it went straight to voicemail. I sent him a few texts, hoping for an answer. Nothing. Great! I have no money, and worst of all, no idea where I am! I groaned and attempted to find my way back to where I was. I couldn't find the alley I ran through, or the street I was on. I don't even know the name of the road! I have no money to take a cab anywhere, and no idea what the hotel is called. This entire day is screwed up. I am so mad right now. Words can't even explain. But the farther I walked, I felt the farther I was going from my destination.

I took a seat on a bench outside of a pizza place, put my elbows on my knees and sighed. I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath in. God, I'm starving. I looked up, and watched everyone walk by. Then a boy that looked around my age wearing a blue football jacket and dark jeans walked by. His eyes landed on me, and he gave me a small smile, in which I returned.

He was cute... What am I talking about?! I have an incredible sexy dj.... Waiting on me! Ugh! Martin is still waiting for me. It's definitely been over ten minutes. Great. Just freaking fabulous.

The boy entered the pizza place, and the door made a ringing noise. I just huffed, and put my feet up on the empty bench, thinking about what I'm going to do. I don't know where I am, and don't know how to get back. This is honestly the worst day of my life.

Somehow that made me think; just at the beginning of the summer, I was a girl wearing her fuzzy pajamas, waking up at noon, complaining that her coffee was crappy. Now? Now I'm a girl wearing dresses and heels, waking up at eight in a fancy suite to an extremely hot guy. An extremely hot famous dj guy named Martin Garrix, and complaining that she's lost in the big apple. My life has changed in so many ways on such little time.

My attention was brought back to reality when someone cleared there throat. I looked up, and saw the boy from before, standing in front of me with a bag in his hand, smiling at me.

"Um... Are you okay? You've been sitting there for a half hour doing what looks like thinking really deeply." He asked. Stalker much? I swung my legs off of the bench and he sat down next to me, handing my a slice of pizza. I shook my head and pushed it back.

"Did you... Did you buy that for me?" I asked. He smiled innocently and nodded.

"You really shouldn't have... But thank you... That was really nice." I said, smiling back. He put the pizza in my lap and began to eat his own.

"So what's up? Why are you just sitting here?" He asked. I sighed at my situation.

"Well let's see... I'm lost, don't know where I'm going, and have no money or phone. So... Yeah." I replied.

"Oh wow, that really sucks."

"Tell me about it." I replied, rolling my eyes and taking a bite of my pizza.

"You know, I could take you to my place and you could use my phone if you want? I swear I'm not a rapist or anything like that, I have two roommates." He offered. I smiled at him, but sighed to myself.

"No point. I don't know my friends number..." I trailed off. This was the worst thing ever.

"Well it's getting dark, if you wanted to you could stay at my place. It's a sketchy move, but I'm not a bad guy, you can trust me." I thought about it for a second before answering.

"I guess..."

What, was I supposed to sleep on this bench the whole night?

"Awesome. Well we should get heading there now, if you're done." He said, gesturing to my pizza. I tossed it in the garbage next to me, and nodded.

"Yeah sure." We both got up and started walking in the direction of where I'm guessing he lived. On the way there, I looked up at him.

"Hey, what's your name anyway?" I asked. I'm going to this guys house, and I don't even know his name. Shame on you, Bridget.

"Jay, yours?"

"Bridget." He laughed to himself.

"Oh cool, that's my younger sisters name. We always call her Butterfly though." My eyes widened at this, and I laughed. What a coincidence?

"How funny! My friend calls me butterfly too..."

Then I thought... Friend? We were more than that. But we didn't have a label yet. So what were we? Dating....Almost? Dating without a label? Were we even dating? Wow we should really discuss this sometime.

"Hey, you okay? You seem to be thinking a lot today." Jay nudged my shoulder. I shook my head.

"It's nothing."

+~+~+~+~+~+~+

So yeah... Short... But I needed to update! Plus I thought I'd give you a little hint on the start of something big :)

Vote, comment, share, whatever you wattpaders dooooooo!!!!

I was watching the Janoskians (Because I freaking love them) and that's how I came up with the name Jay. Yes, I know it's Jai but like yeah whatever.

I started on my Martin wall!!!! <3 <3 <3 Yahahahahahahaaaaaasssssss

He's so amazing. :*

Ily allll and happy reading :) This chapter also wasn't edited so sorryyyy