Falling For Him

I woke up the next morning to Matt blowing in my ear.

"Bruh." I said and we laughed.

"Hey, about last night, I'm so sorry you had to see me like that. I got carried away and you shouldn't have had to deal with me. I'm sorry, baby." He sighed.

"It's okay. We're both going to make mistakes. It's how we learn. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Okay, I guess." He shrugged.

"Drink some water." I got up and filled him a cup.

"Thanks, sweetie." He took it and drank it.

Nash and Shawn were still asleep and I had no idea where Cam and Hayes were.

There was a knock on the door and I got up and got it.

Taylor was standing there with a flower.

"Matt, I'll be right back in in a minute." I yelled over my shoulder as I looked at Taylor.

"Is everything okay?" Matt asked.

"I think so." I said and went into the hallway with Taylor.

"I'm so sorry." He said as he hugged me.

"Taylor, it's okay. I-"

"No it's not, Alli." He said, sternly.

"I called you terrible names and then I tried to force you to kiss me. I shouldn't have done any of that and I'm sorry. You're so forgiving all the time but if you didn't forgive me for this, I wouldn't be mad. I know I shouldn't have done it and I don't deserve to be forgiven." He said.

"Taylor. I'm going to forgive you as long as you promise me you won't call anyone else those bad names." I said.

"Absolutely. I will never call anyone nasty or a whore ever again." He said and we hugged.

"This is for you." He smiled and gave me the flower.

"Thank you. Do you want to sit next to Matt and I on the plane ride home?" I asked.

"Sure. But could I have some time with Matt alone so I can apologize?"

"Of course." I moved aside and Taylor went into the room.

I decided to go to down to breakfast.

I got to breakfast and I saw Cam and Hayes throwing breakfast sausages at each other.

"Guys! I wanted one of those sausages." I pouted.

"Oh, sorry." Cam laughed and left Hayes and I alone.

"Did you already have breakfast?" I asked.

"No, want to eat together?" Hayes asked.

"Sure." I smile and we got food.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Well, that whole Taylor thing last night must have been scary. He was drunk and didn't know what he was doing." Hayes said.

"Oh, yea. I'm fine. Taylor apologized and everything's good now." I said.

"Good." Hayes smiled and I smiled back.

"I have no idea how Bart slept through that whole thing." Hayes laughed.

"Me either. It was so loud." I rolled my eyes.

"It was crazy. Jack and Jack are still passed out." He said.

"So are Nash and Shawn." I laughed.