Chapter 10

*Zoella's POV* 

     After telling Sarah bye Nathen and I head to Walmart and we buy some crates then head to my house to begin the packing process. Thankfully the place came furnished besides my bedroom, all that furnished was mine. While I start to pack up my winter clothes Nathen steps out into the hall to make a call making me slow down a bit and I listen in.

"Hey, Robert can you have my assassinate move my meetings to tomorrow I'm not coming back in." There is a short pause and he sighs. "I'll explain later dude." he says then hangs up and comes back in and I quickly go back to packing. 

I glance over at him as he grabs one of the crates from the small stack and goes over to my stuffies and I gasp slightly about to say something when he looks over at me waving me off as to say hush I got this and begins to gently place them in the crate treating them as if they were glass. I smile and go back to packing clothes. I finish packing most of my clothes leaving a small amount so I have some things to wear for the next few days. Nathen had packed all my stuffies except my lion that rested on my still unmade bed from this morning. He also packed up my extra sets of sheets. Other then that I didn't really have anything on my walls or anything. My toys and coloring things could stay out until moving day.

"Wanna come with me to my place and then back to Walmart to pick out some paint. Maybe even start panting?" Nathen asks.

I node "Sounds fun." I chirp.

while Nathen takes the crates to the car I change into a simple sundress with some vans  and then grab my ice cream back pack and pack a change of clothes to paint in also grab my phone, wallet and keys from my other bag placing then in the prettier one and meet Nathen outside just as he closes the trunk. 

     Pulling up to Nathen's house I was slightly surprised, I thought he would live in some big extravagant house, but it actually was quite homey two story home with a front porch and there was a porch swing. My heart almost bursts as I scramble out of the car my little side getting the best of me as I quickly make my way up the small amount of steps and set on the swing letting out a giggle pushing it back and forth keeping my feet grounded. 

Nathen lets out a chuckle as he pops the trunk. "I see you like the swing."

I give a node "Love." 

I stay on the swing and watch as he takes the crates in and as he grabs the last one he gestures my to follow him in and I obediently do. As I walk in I instantly smell his sent a lot stronger along with a hint of a oaky smell. Nathen heads up stairs and I start looking around. The whole house seemed to have wood floors except the kitchen which had checkered tile. The place was decorated nicely for a mans home. the kitchen was a black and white simple set up. The living room and a light brown sectional couch with a large TV mounted on the wall along with a coffee table and most of the room had pictures on the walls and book shelves. Most if them seemed to be of him and his family. There was a small bathroom plus a office past the stairs, but I didn't go in cause I didn't wanna invade his work space. As I make my way back to the living room Nathen appears at the top of the stairs grabbing my attention. 

"Come see where your room is gonna be." he says gesturing for me to come up.

"Okay." I smile.

following him down the hall passed a second larger bathroom and he stops at two closed doors across from each other. "This is my room." He says pointing to one door. "And this is gonna be yours." He says opening the other. 

The room had bright white walls and was completely empty besides my crates that sat in a corner. The room was a bit bigger then mine I could have a small play area on one side of the room. I smile remembering the doll house I had put up in my closet and all my other things already thinking where I wanted to put everything.

I turn to Nathen smiling only to find him already looking at me smiling. 

"You like it?" He asks.

"Mhm, to Walmart then?" I ask excitedly.

"Yup." He chirps.

     Our trip to Walmart was short, I chose a light purple and we got two cans along with paint supplies and masking tape so we don't paint the light switches or pug-ins. when we get back to his place I grab my back pack and go change wile he tapes things up. When I get done changing he meets me in the hall.

"You hungry?" He asks.

At this moment my belly decides to grumble making him chuckle. He grabs my hand and we head to the kitchen he guides me to the table to set down then goes over to the fridge pulling out a ham lunchable and a juice then he goes over to a cabinet bragging a small bag of Cheetos from a big variety pack bag and comes over placing them in front of me.

"Thank you." I say opening everything up. 

"I'm gonna finish tapping then we can paint once you're finish eating." 

I give a node taking a bite of my cracker sandwich as I watch him leave. I quietly ate my food looking around the kitchen a bit. What catches my eye is the glass back door. A in-ground pool with concrete around it and a shed further back had me bouncing in my seat in excitement. This place was awesome.

     Once I was done eating I put my garbage in the trash the headed up to my soon to be room almost running into Nathen as he comes out

"I was just about to come get you, lets start painting." 

I follow him into the room to find a large tarps covering all of the floor and my crates sat in the middle of the room. Paint platters were set out and ready to go along with a few different paint brushes for us to use. Also all the windows were open letting in a nice breeze. 

"Lets start with just doing one coat on all the walls and let it dry over night and then you can come over tomorrow and we can do a second coat if needed." 

"Alright." I say with a smile "Sounds good to me."

"You should be able to move in with the next few days." Nathen smiles.

"I can't wait." I say as we begin to paint.