Chapter 15

*Zoella's POV*

     I hear Robs car as they park in the drive way and I scramble off the couch to get the door and wait for them to knock before I open it and with a big grin I greet them ready to give Paisley a hug, but she instead runs past me and into Amelia's arms giving her a hug instead of hugging me. I feel a ping of jealousy as I watch the seen as they catch up a all the junk.

"How have you been doll?" She asks with a wide smile "Good I hope ya little raskle." 

Paisley giggles "I been so good, Daddy says I gonna get that big stuffie I've been wanting. Its a dragon!" 

"That's cool." 

Not wanting to interrupt I go over to the couch plopping down and fiddling with my blanket between my fingers. I glance at them and look back down with a huff, but no one notices so I huff again a little louder only to have it drowned out by a loud giggle from Paisley I peek up to see her getting tickled by Amelia. Stupid Amelia, shes my friend. I swiftly get off the couch and grab my stuffie and blanket going up to my room cause they obviously don't notice me. Once I get to my room I shut the door a little the door behind me a little too hard and dive into bed hiding under the covers. Grabbing my phone off the dresser I scroll threw Facebook liking things that I find funny or agree with when my door opens. I set super still hoping they would just leave me alone, but then the covers are pulled off of me and I meet Daddy's gaze. His arms are crossed and he doesn't look happy. 

"What's wrong with you?" He asks.

"Nothing, go away." I grumble looking down at my phone.

He sighs and takes my phone putting it in his pocket and I huff crossing my arms. "talk to me and I'll give it back." 

"It's nothing." I say again.

He gives a shrug. "Alright if you wanna be like that I'll keep your phone till you wanna come talk to me and tell me what's got you in such a sour mood." 

He goes to leave the room and for a minute I think about tackling him to get my phone and I almost do it till I remember there would be consequences and I let out a whine making him stop and look at me.

"Paisley completely ignored me." I grumble.

"She hasn't seen Amelia in months hun, she just seen you not too long ago." He reminds me.

I cross my arms "She could have at least said hi or something." I pout.

"Well either way there's no reason to act like that honey." He hands me back my phone. "Come back down Paisley is starting a movie and I don't think you wanna miss it."

"Is it Small Foot?!" I ask perking up remembering her say something about getting it once it came out on DVD.

He gives a node and I'm already scrambling off the bed running down the hall.

"Walk young lady." He scolds and I slow my speed making it to the living room just as they press play. 

I set next to Paisley and she gives me a side hug and I smile at her before giving the TV my full attention.

     Perfectly timed the movie goes off and were called into the kitchen for dinner and I head into the kitchen sitting down next to Paisley and across from Daddy. I look down at my face falls. Chicken, potatoes, mac-n-cheese, and veggies. I don't care for veggies. I look over at Paisley and shes already munching on some of her greens and I scrunch my nose up at her and she looks over at me and gives me a smile. 

"It's good, eats." She tells me bouncing slightly in here seat. 

I shake my head no taking a bite of my chicken. 

"You will eat at least some of those veggies." Daddy says making me grunt.

"They yucky." I protest.

"They are good for you." He counters.

I pout taking another bite of my chicken. 

"If you eat some of them, like a little over half me you and Paisley will take a trip to the store and I'll let you pick a toy or something, but if you eat all of them you can get a coloring book and a toy." Amelia says as she takes a bite of her food. 

I bite my lip thinking about if for a moment then look at Daddy who give me look as if to say 'go ahead' and I take a deep breath and proceed to eat all of veggies and take a big bite of mac-n-cheese to get the taste out of my mouth. It wasn't that bad I guess. 

"Good job sweetie." Amelia praises me. "Once we finish we'll head to the store and let the boys have some guy time.

Paisley and I node and continue to eat. Once finished we take our plates to the sink and go and put our shoes on and wait patently by the door for Amelia. We watch as Amelia grabs her keys and we walk with her out to the car.

"Be on your best behavior you too." Robert yells out the door.

"They will, I got them." Amelia smiles.

     Amelia parks the car and we both get out and follow her into the store. We swiftly walk to the kids section and that's when I see it a pink play tent with little lights in it and instantly I want it. getting Amelia's attention pointing to the thing.

"I wants that." I tell her.

She looks at the price then at me biting her lip in thought. "Seeing how much this are you okay with just getting the tent?" She asks.

Without a second thought I nod my head fast smiling wide. I was already thinking about where I would wanna put it. Once Paisley picks her toy and coloring book we head home and soon after Amelia, Paisley and Robert leave and once again it's just me and Daddy.