Chapter 11

*Zoella's POV* 

     Today was moving day, Nathen invited Robert and Paisley to help out so at the moment me and Paisley were packing up my last few things while Robert and Nathen took my dresser and bed and things and put the in the big u-haul truck. Once making sure I got everything I locked the door for the last time and put the key in the mailbox like the landlord asked me to. Once we get to Nathen's him and Robert first take my bed and dresser up to my room and put then up where I wanted then me and Paisley unpacked my clothes and things while Nathen and Robert went out back and started the grill to make lunch.

"Where do you want your stuffies?" Paisley asks.

"I'm wanting to set them up next to the closet big in the back and smallest in the front." I answer.

"Got it." She smiles.

Once my dresser was full I hang up the rest of my clothes in the closet. Then it was onto toys. Nathen had already hooked up my TV and DVD player and also put down my new foam puzzle piece mat I put my doll house against the wall and the rest of my toys and things in my toy box. Once finished Paisley had finally settled on how she wanted my stuffies to set and might I say they looked quite nice. We make my bed and I put my lion on top my pillow and the room was finally done.  

"Girl, come down for lunch." Robert calls from down stairs.

At that we both scamper down the stairs at the last step my clumsy ass trips, but before I could hit the floor I'm caught by a set of strong arms. I look up meeting Nathen's gaze and I instantly blush.

"No running on in the house young lady." He says coolly. 

"Sorry." I say softly.

"Its alright, lets go eat." He says a hand on the small of my back as we walk into the kitchen.

     After lunch Nathen and Robert clean up while me and Paisley go back upstairs to play in my room. 

"So you have any other little friends?" Paisley asks as we set down on the mat to play.

pulling out all my coloring books and big bucket of crayons "No." 

"I'm sure you can be friends with my little friends" She smiles.

"Okay." I chirp.

Turning on my TV to some cartoons for background noise we start to color quietly.  

"So." I glance at Paisley. "How did you meet Robert?"

"Well to be honest." She pauses. "I used to be Nathen's secretary." 

"Oh, okay." 

"How did you and Nathen meet?" She asks.

"Well we first met at a club when I went out for a girls night, but we didn't actually exchange numbers or anything till we met again at my job." I explain.

"Oh my gosh so it was like fate brought you two back together." She gushes

"I guess you could say it was like fate." I shrug.

She sets her coloring book down scooting closer to me. "So have you guess kissed yet?" She whispers smiling.

"We've only been together for like a week or two." I blush too shy to actually answer the question.

"Zoe come on." She says poking me making me giggle. 

"The night of the ball was our first kiss." I mumble hiding my face.

"Awe." She coos "That's so romantic." 

"So how long have you and Robert been together?" I ask.

"We've been together about four years now, we got married last year." She says showing me her ring.

     After a while Robert comes up to collect Paisley and they head home. I clean up our mess and head down stairs to fine Nathen setting on the couch watching TV. I set down next to him and he glances over at me and pulls me into his side and I cuddle into him smiling. 

He kisses my head "I'm so lucky." He mumbles.

I blush hiding my face in his chest and he chuckles. 

"So tomorrow We're gonna go over your rules." He informs me.

"Oh, okay." I say shyly.

"Don't worry, I'm not too strict." He says rubbing my back.

Laying my head on his chest he turns on a movie for us and being so tired from today my eyes begin to get heavy and I fall asleep in his arms.

*Nathen's POV*

Once the movie ends I look down at Zoella to find her sound asleep and my heart melts at the sight. I gently move her off me then pick her up taking her up to her room. I tuck her in then head to my room across the hall and take a quick shower before heading to bed myself. 

I wanna wish everyone a Happy Holidays! Hope you liked the chapter. xx