Chapter 17

*Zoella's POV*

     The sun seeping threw the curtains wakes me and I close my eyes tighter not too fond of the light. I go to tern over, but I'm locked in place making me grunt as I begin to struggle. I open my eyes and I'm face to face with Nathen making me gasp slightly. Hes still sound asleep and his hair is a mess falling in his eyes a bit and I want to move them, but also don't wanna disturb him. I move his arm going to get up, but I'm pulled closer as a result which pressed on my bladder, now I had to pee.

"Stay still." He mumbles groggily.

His voice deep and kinda coarse and it makes melt a bit.

"I want up." I whimper wiggling a bit only pressing on my bladder more, stupid me I would pee myself any minute now.

He opens his eyes and my breath hitches his eye were so pretty "But I want you here." He pleas.

"I'll come back." I say as I slowly start to move his arm.

"Fine." he says giving in.

I run to his bathroom almost in time, but I look down at my panties my heart sinking, they were wet. There was no way I could put them back on. I bite my lip looking at the door contemplating what I should do. I take my panties completely off and feel my shorts thankful when I feel they are dry. I wipe, pull my shorts up ,and rinse my panties in the sink and wring them out and hide then in the dirty clothes hamper. I head back to the bed crawling into his arms as I lay down. He kisses my temple and I smile going to kiss his cheek, but instead my lips press against his and my eyes widen in surprise as I pull away. 

He smiles "I wasn't expecting that, but I'd love another."

I blush furiously hiding my face in his chest earning a chuckle from him which makes me whimper in response. 

"Oh honey no need to be shy, can I please have another." He coos. 

His hand grazes over my butt and I hold my breath hoping he doesn't notice the missing layer of clothing. I peek up at him and he lifts my chin kissing my nose.  

"Give Daddy another kiss would you?" He asks seductively and I feel a new wetness seep between my legs. 

Taking a leap of courage I kiss him and he kisses back pulling me closer to him so now I was straddling he lap.  Prominently I could feel his member getting hard under me and I shifted my hips back and forth as the kiss deepened loving the sensation. A deep moan comes from him and I smile my hand going into his hair and tugging slightly. I wanted to hear him moan again so I kept moving my hips, but his hands stop me and I whimper pulling away. 

"Calm down baby, if we go any further I don't know if I could stop myself." 

I bite my lip thinking for a moment the pull him by his neck kissing him again fully aware of what I was getting into. He pushed me off him getting over top if me kissing my neck. A soft moan comes from me as he continues his assault on my neck biting and leaving marks as he gets to my boobs. He lifts my shirt setting back and admiring them for a moment then looks up at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I give a node.

"No, I need you to speak, are you sure?"

"Yes Daddy." I say biting my thumb.

He gives a lustful groan diving into the valley of my boobs kissing and biting his way down to my waist and begins to pull down my shorts and before I can remember its too late and he looks up at me a different kind of fire in his eyes then the lustful one before.

"You wanna tell me how your panties magically disappeared?" He asks.  

"I didn't make it in time to the potty so I took them off." I say softly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I thought you would be mad." I say looking away.

He kisses my inner thy and my hips lift slightly my core begging for him. 

"I'm not mad, it's partly my fault you didn't make it just tell me next time okay."

"Okay Daddy." I say with a node.

"Now baby girl, lets make Daddy's face a mess." 

I gasp as he dives his tongue into my folds lapping at my juices sending me into a instant moaning mess. He adds a finger and my walls instantly tighten around it and I begin to thrust my hips ridding his face. I get a hand full of his hair tugging it making him moan which makes a vibrating sensation threw my core and I'm about to cum and I think he knows cause his tongue gets faster and my mouth does an O shape as I cum all over his finger and face. He slows till he comes to a stop removing his finger and licking it clean with a smirk.

"Wow." I say breathless.

He gives a smirk as he goes to the bathroom to wash his face then comes back with some wet wipes and cleans me up. 

"Go get some panties on and I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast." He tells me.

I node and do as I'm told my legs a little shaky, but I could manage.