Chapter 14

*Zoella's POV*

     The drive home seemed to be longer then I remember and the more the car rumbled the heavier my eyes got. I blink hard and widen my eyes in attempt to wake myself up, but sadly it didn't work and I let out a big yawn. That's when Daddy looked over at me and smiled.

"you tired baby doll?" He asks.

I shake my head no only to let out another yawn making him chuckle. As we come to a stop light he leans over pulling a paci from the glove box takes of the nipple protector and holds it in front of my mouth and I slowly bite it and lean back sucking on it. 

"Close your eyes and will be home before you know it." he says softly as he pats my leg.

* Nathen's POV*

     By the time we got home Zoe was fast asleep and I was not about to wake her and have a crabby baby on my hands. So I carry her in and lay her in her bed up in her room. After getting her shoes off I tuck her in and lay her lion stuffie in her arms and leave the room and head down to my office to get some paper work done. Few minutes in there's a knock at the door. Quickly I get up and go answer it. Standing in my door way was my sister Amelia and she had the biggest grin on her face.

"Where is she, I wanna meet this little cutie of yours." She says waltzing right in.

"Asleep, we just go back from lunch not too long ago." I explain. 

She pouts slightly as she crosses her arms. "That's no fun." 

Amelia wasn't a dom or anything, but the lifestyle intrigued her and she was also a big help when Rob needed someone to watch Paisley when they first got together. I look over and shes already made herself at home watching TV in the living room so I get back to the task at hand and get some work done before my little one gets up.

*Zoella's POV*

     I set up letting out a whine as I stretch from the corner of my eye I see my lion fall off the bed and I dive to it pulling it off the floor and holding it to my chest 

"I sorry you fell." I mumble my paci still in my mouth.

I hear the TV down in the living room and I instantly remember Daddy is home so grabbing my blanky and head down stairs, but when I get to the couch I don't find Daddy sitting there it's some lady. I'm about to head for Daddy's office when she turns around and smiles at me.

"I was wondering when you would be getting up." She pats the couch. "Come watch TV with me Nathen is doing adult stuff." 

I take out my paci "Who are you?" I ask.

"Amelia, but you can call me aunt Mel if you want. That's what Paisley calls me." She pats the couch again "Now come on, I'll even let you pick what we watch next."

Putting my paci back in I set down and cuddle up with my lion and blanky. 

"So, what do you wanna watch?"

She slowly starts to scroll threw the TV guide and I see The Boss Baby is playing and I point to the TV when she gets to it and she clicks on it and I smile as to say thank you. 

     We end up finishing that movie and two more before Daddy come down the hall from his office. I turn meeting his gaze paci still in. 

"Amelia why didn't you come get me when she got up?" Nathen says crossing his arms. 

"You were busy plus she was in good hands you know that right Sweetie?" She says gesturing to me.

I give a small nod and he sighs and looks back at her. "Are you staying for dinner?" 

"I thought I would go visit Robert or you could invite them over?" She answers. 

I perk up "I likes that, I get to play with Paisley Daddy." 

"I'll make the call then." He says pulling out his phone and heading into the kitchen he comes back with a sippy and hands it to me as he continues texting on his phone.

I take a my paci placing it on the table and take a drink happy when I find its juice.

"Rob said he'll be here shorty, he has to stop and get gas then he'll be here." He informs.

"You tell him I was here?" Mel asks.

"Thought that part could be a surprise since we haven't actually seen you in so long."

"I work around the world my bad brother." She grumbles sarcastically. 

"I know this, just wish you would call ahead sometime, but either way I love your visits."

"Can't make any promises." She smirks.