Do Your Parents Like Him?

Have they met your parents? And if so, do they like them?

Tony Stark/Ironman: No, your father is constantly traveling and you don't have a mother. You do in fact have a stepmother and two step siblings who have been rotten to you in the past. Tony still wants to meet your father.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: Yes. Your parents are older and can relate more to Steve, but your dad is quite uncomfortable with you dating a man whose older than him. Your mom thinks Steve is a gentleman and a good man.

Thor Odinson/God of Thunder: No, you became an orphan at a young age.

Loki Laufeyson/God of Mischief: Yes, your mother and father do not like him considering they were the Dark Prince's servants in the palace. And when you yourself became a servant to Frigga, Loki immediately began to court you and wanted you as his bride.

Dr. Bruce Banner/Hulk: No, Bruce is too much of a nervous nelly to meet your parents.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: Yes, your mother. You two weren't dating at the time but she thought he was a good instructor and very helpful with explaining what all you do in SHIELD.

King T'Challa/Black Panther: Yes, T'Challa is in fact their king and they loved his father. T'Challa shares many similar ways to his father.

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Yes, your dad thinks he is a slacker with no ambition but your mom thinks he is a fine young man. Your mother often invites him to dinner every Sunday.

Sam Wilson/Falcon: Yes, your mother thinks Sam saved you from the poor example of a life she had given you before.

Bucky Barnes/Winter Solider: No, your mother would be horrified if she knew you were dating a 100-year-old WW II solider who has killed more men than the faithful souls in the church you go to. She'd never let your brothers go near you again knowing you hang around men like that.

Dr. Steven Strange/The Wizard: Yes, your parents are glad that you married a doctor. They don't like, however, that your boyfriend keeps you preoccupied at Kamar-Taj in the Himalayas.

Scott Lang/Ant-Man: No, your parents are in jail (I'm sorry!).

Peter Quill/Starlord: No, Thanos killed your parents a long time ago. Plus, you hate Gamora with a passion.

Wade Wilson/Deadpool: Yes, your dad has. He thinks Wade is an ass but doesn't care as long as you 1) don't get pregnant 2) don't get your heart broken 3) don't get killed.