Disney Movies

Disney Movie You Watch Together

Tony Stark/Ironman: Wreck-It-Ralph. You two joke like Ralph and Vanellope Von Schweetz. Move your Molasses, Antonio!

Steve Rogers/Captain America: Lady & The Tramp. A classic love story between a mutt and a purebred Cocker Spaniel who fall in love despite their differences.

Thor Odinson/God of Thunder: The Lion King. The relationship between Scar and Mufasa reminds Thor of him and Loki.

Loki Laufeyson/God of Mischief: Sleeping Beauty. He relates to Maleficent.

Dr. Bruce Banner/Hulk: The Incredibles. Bob and Helen remind you of you and Bruce. Big strong guy and his badass woman.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: Zootopia. Clint can relate to Nick Wild and you love that its animals instead of people.

King T'Challa/Black Panther: Nemo. You both love Dory.

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: The Little Mermaid. He's your Prince Eric and you're his mystery girl.

Sam Wilson/Falcon: Bambi. Sam loves it when Owl says  "Twitterpated".

Bucky Barnes/Winter Solider: Tarzan. A muscular man with long hair who meets a woman who teaches him civil or modern ways. Hmm, who else does that remind you of?

Dr. Steven Strange/The Wizard: Mulan. You understand Mulan because she was overlooked and told to hold her tongue and she ended up saving China.

Scott Lang/Ant-Man: Tangled. You like to sit with Scott and Cassie and watch Rapunzel and the thief Flynn Ryder go on their adventurous journey.

Peter Quill/Starlord: Peter Pan. He's a lost boy just like you.

Wade Wilson/Deadpool: Frozen. Wade ... do you wanna build a snowman?

Vision: Wall-E. I find this hilarious.