How Long Have You Been Dating?

A year? 7 months? It's complicated? What is it then?

Tony Stark/Ironman: You've been dating for 6 years. It was rough at first and you were close to breaking things off many a times but your love kept you tightly together.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: You've been dating Steve for almost a year. You know he still has a scar on his heart from when he woke up and realized he missed his chance with Peggy. Even though he doesn't talk about her, you know she is on his mind. If you could, you would go back in time and make it right.

Thor Odinson/God of Thunder: You've been courting for 5 months. Thor loves to experience all the things you love to do and be apart of your Midgard life.

Loki Laufeyson/God of Mischief: You didn't actually date. Loki saw you and declared that you were going to be his bride and that was that.

Dr. Bruce Banner/Hulk: You've been dating Bruce for two weeks. Your relationship is new and nerve wreaking but you're taking it day by day.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: You've been dating Clint for 8 months. You learn new things about him every week and it's nice to have someone you can share your personal life with.

King T'Challa/Black Panther: You've known each other since you were kids and were betrothed (intended, affianced!). As in, you two will one day get to be married!

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: You've been dating Peter for a couple days. He isn't around much but a lot of girls have a crush on him and you managed to land him as your boyfriend. Lucky you sis.

Sam Wilson/Falcon: You've been dating Sam for two years. A strong relationship is one where you can continue an argument even as you team up and fight the bad guys together. Then continue fighting afterwards.

Bucky Barnes/Winter Solider: You've been hooking up with Bucky for 5 years. No, he hasn't officially said if you two were boyfriend and girlfriend but you do tend to get him to crack a smile every once and a while.

Dr. Steven Strange/The Wizard: You've been dating Strange for 4 years. He has kept you safe from the world at Kamar-Taj and studied together.

Scott Lang/Ant-Man: You've been dating Scott for 12 minutes. Not as long as you two had been partners in crime.

Peter Quill/Starlord: You're technically not dating. Peter is just more of a titan killing booty call than a loving, committed boyfriend.

Wade Wilson/Deadpool: You've been dating Wade for 13 months. It drives Wade crazy when you say 13 months and not a year and one month. Awe, it's like your an old married couple!