You're A Villian

You're a bad guy/villain and have managed to get him to fall in love with you. You know what they say, bad girls have all the fun. Sorry some of these are hella long!

Tony Stark/Ironman: A large group of Villians murdered your parents and got away with it

Tony Stark/Ironman: A large group of Villians murdered your parents and got away with it. At least, until you seeked out revenge when you became of age. You searched and seeked every single one of them out until you mad killed all of them. You then began to kill other villains and took their goods and property. You came across Tony once and after you two fought and he saw that you were a woman, he refused to fight you. Because he won't hit a woman. And then the love affair started.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: You are considered a villain because you were madly in love with one of the Avengers top enemies and had the Stockholm Syndrome (a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity) which lead you to help him escape and do damage for your so called "love" to get away. But when you sold your soul to save him from another ruthless bad guy, he dumped you and left you for dead. You were easily caught and turned in. Several SHIELD agents tried to get you to talk but it wasn't until you seen Steve that you instantly fell in love and you played mind games with him. You manipulated him into getting you alone to reveal where your ex was at, but needed something in return. You first told him where your ex was located and then told him what you wanted: him to tell you he loved you. He told you no and you jumped off the building (your at the top of a building surrounded by water and you can't swim). Fury told Steve to let you drown but Steve jumped in and saved you anyways. In which you kissed him and so the love between you two started.

Thor Odinson/God of Thunder: You were put under Loki's spell and you murdered an army with the flick of the wrist. Thor broke you from your spell by kissing you. When you woke up, Thor decided to keep you.

Loki Laufeyson/God of Mischief: You're his wife and no other woman's beauty can compare to yours. Not even Thor's wife. You are the most beautiful woman on Asgard. Also, your power is mind control. So you can get by with anything  and help Loki with his schemes.

Dr. Bruce Banner/Hulk: You caused a radioactive experiment in the lab and caused an outbreak. The Avengers stopped you but Bruce fell in love with your mind and how you were bake to do such a thing with two chemicals and poison ivy.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: You're the daughter of a clown and the Ringleader's wife (who is also an acrobat). The circus goes from country to country, ripping people off and stealing good and money. When you came to the United States, your mother and the clowns robbed a huge bank and quickly got away. The Ringleader (who hates you, sorry) left you to be caught. You were arrested and since you hadn't actually committed a crime, you were sent to SHIELD. you were trained by Natasha and eventually, became an Avenger. Clint fell in love with you the moment he saw you walk in.

King T'Challa/Black Panther: no inspiration

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: no inspiration

Sam Wilson/Falcon: no inspiration

Bucky Barnes/Winter Solider: you were also trained by Hydra and killed people. After he was sorted out, Steve brought you to Wakanda and Bucky remembered you. He helped you with your memories and how o bring you back to the person you were before.

Dr. Steven Strange/The Wizard: You were tortured and beaten, being used as weapon to kill people who got in your masters way. Strange saved you and as he took care of you, you developed feelings for him. You saved his life to prove your love and he couldn't get rid of you. So he kept you around.

Scott Lang/Ant-Man: no inspiration

Peter Quill/Starlord: no inspiration

Wade Wilson/Deadpool: you two had a one night stand and had been dating for 8 months. he heard of a contract killer who was killing rich men she slept with/had dinner with. Wade tracked you down and tried to kill you until he saw it was you and he couldn't bring himself to do it.