One Thing He Loves And You Hate

One Thing You Hate About Yourself That He Absolutely Adores.

Tony Stark/Ironman: Love handles. Majority of women hate it, but Tony loves to grab them and pull you close.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: you're short. You're around 5 ft. To 5' 3. Every time you get measured, you either grow or shrink. Steve loves it cause he's now 6'0 and has to bend down to kiss you.

Thor Odinson/God of Thunder: Your big boobs. Thor is a typical guy, Asgard God or not. He likes to lay on you, on his stomach, and use your boobs as pillows.

Loki Laufeyson/God of Mischief: long legs. Loki, being a guy, loves to watch you walk by.

Dr. Bruce Banner/Hulk: you're tiny feet. If Bruce could asks for anything for his girl to have, it would be small hands and tiny feet. You can fit in children's size shoe.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: big forehead. Sadly, an airplane can be landed there, but Clint doesn't care about that big ass forehead.

King T'Challa/Black Panther: big feet. Is it bad that you're feet are the same as his? Well, T'Challa thinks it's sexy.

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: high pitched, squeaky voice. You sound adorable and Peter loves it.

Sam Wilson/Falcon: You're name. It's unique and different, just like you!

Bucky Barnes/Winter Solider: Your deep voice. You hate it because you think you sound like a man but Bucky loves it. He loves to sit and listen to you speak.

Dr. Steven Strange/The Wizard: you're tall. You're taller than a lot of guys but Strange doesn't mind. At least he can see you (I offended myself cause I'm hella short 😂😂).

Scott Lang/Ant-Man: you have bangs. They get in your way and you constantly have to get them trimmed. But Scott thinks it's cute.

Peter Quill/Starlord: big booty. The dude loves your big booty.

Wade Wilson/Deadpool: bigger thighs. You're insecure about them because no matter how many time you try to exercise and get toned, it never works. But Wade loves that his girl doesn't have a thigh gap like Spongebob.