Escape The Asylum

INT. RYKER ASYLUM - CELL WING - CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Mason hears the screaming from Hailey and Sarah from one of the cells in the other wings. He starts running still with the blood around his mouth.

INT. RYKER ASYLUM - CELL #2 - CONTINUOUS

 RYKER ASYLUM - CELL #2 - CONTINUOUS

Mason opens the door silently. He sees Hailey and Sarah tied to pipes, they're awake and crying. There's a dirty skinny man wearing rags touching himself in front of them.

The door makes the slightest noise as it hits the wall. Before the dirty man can turn around Mason grabs him by the neck, he aggressively struggles and backs Mason into the corner.

Mason cuts off his air and strangles him to death. Hailey and Sarah look away. Mason gets up from the floor to untie them.

MASON

You guys alright?

SARAH

Yeah..

As Hailey is untied, as soon as her hands are free she grabs Mason and kisses him passionately on the lips. Mason is surprised as he kisses her back and puts his arms around her. Her face becomes smeared with blood against her pale skin.

HAILEY

Thank you.

MASON

The hallways are clear, get to the exits. I'll get the others.

HAILEY

Okay..

INT. RYKER ASYLUM - CELL #3

Alex, Lewis, and James are being woken up by 2 men in ragged clothes. One has Mason's axe and is wearing his bag, their facing away from the door.

WORSHIPPER #1

Wake up, boys.

WORSHIPPER #2

This is gonna be a long night.

WORSHIPPER #1

We only want 2 of you. So ya'll got 2 choices, either you fight until there's 2 or we kill all 3 of you -

Mason appears at the door behind the 2 men, Mason makes the eyes at James, Alex, and Lewis as they stay quiet.

WORSHIPPER #1 (CONT'D)

After we show you those girls you came with, getting raped and beaten to death.

Mason points to the one without the axe and he points to himself to signal that he'll take that one.

WORSHIPPER #2

Ya'll better start before we get bored or we'll be hurrying it along.

Mason then points to the one without the axe and then points to Alex, Lewis, and James. Mason then counts down on his fingers, he signals 3 then 2 and then 1.