Last Known Address

INT. ASHFORD RESIDENCE - NIGHT

Mason is putting on a white shirt and black cargo jacket, he puts his gun in the back of his jeans. He looks into Erin's room and sees her asleep.

 He looks into Erin's room and sees her asleep

Mason closes her door. Mason leaves the house and gets into his pick up truck and starts driving.

EXT. BLACKLY RESIDENCE - NIGHT

Mason is parking his truck, he gets out and double checks the address

Mason is parking his truck, he gets out and double checks the address. The house is small and slightly run down.

Mason goes to the front door and rings it, he grabs the handle of his colt that he keeps in the back of his pants.

The doors opens, Clare Blackly answers the door (49). She's in a dressing gown, her skin is coarse and her hair is long, dark and straggly. Mason unhands his colt.

MASON

Hello, sorry I have to knock at this time of night. But do you know a Horace Ashford, this is his last known address?

CLARA

Ashford? Um, I don't think so, why do you need to find him?

MASON

He's my father, I need to tell him that his ex-wife, my mother - has passed away. And he has been named as one of the beneficiaries in her will.

Clara opens the door more.

CLARA

Oh.. Well I think there have been letters that have come for him that I have in a drawer somewhere. Maybe some bank statements with addresses - Do you wanna come in?

MASON

If you don't mind.

CLARA

Would you like some coffee?

MASON

Yes please, I'm driving late.

INT. BLACKLY RESIDENCE - CONTINUOUS