Basement at the Old House

INT. BLACKLY RESIDENCE - LATER

Mason is being slapped awake by Erin while he lies on the kitchen floor.

MASON

What the fuck?!

ERIN

You got knocked out, we gotta go!

Mason's disorientated, he gets up and sees Clara dead with an arrow in her eye.

MASON

We can't, we need to search this place. Before that bitch drugged me she said she had some papers that might lead to my father. We have to find them.

Mason goes to Clara's body and sees the arrow in her eye.

MASON (CONT'D)

I'll start upstairs. You search down here.

Mason rips out the arrow out of her eye, Erin takes little notice.

ERIN

Well, let's hurry.

Mason heads up the stairs. Erin walks into the living room, she sees the stacks of TV dinners and stains on the floor.

Erin looks on the sides and in draws, she looks around the kitchen until seeing a door that looked worn. She opens it and finds wooden steps descending into the dark cellar.

INT. BLACKLY RESIDENCE - BEDROOM - CONTINUOUS

Mason is tearing the place apart, he tips out all the draws and throws the bed over. He opens the closets and goes through the storage.

Mason finds an old looking VHS tape, it looks like it's been carried around a lot. He then tears through more stuff.

Mason then breaks open a beauty cabinet and sees a similar looking box to the one he found in his attic surrounded by letters and paper. He picks them all up.

INT. BLACKLY RESIDENCE - BASEMENT - CONTINUOUS

Erin goes down the steps and turns on a light. The basement is dank with leaky pipes. Erin sees a single bed with a filthy mattress surrounded by buckets of human excrement.

INT. BLACKLY RESIDENCE - BEDROOM - CONTINUOUS

Mason is watching the tape, he starts looking worried and he turns it off and ejects it and puts it on his person.

He opens the cupboard and sees satanic ornaments and parchment paper. Mason sees Polaroids and picks them up, he sits on the bed and flicks through them.

He sees Clara at satanic rituals, surrounded by people in masks. She's young with long black hair and wearing a white dress with blood spatter on it.

Mason sees children bleeding in some of the photos, some look dead. He comes across some photos of people mutilated and positioned in strange ways.

Mason sees his younger father in some of the photos wearing a long black coat, he looks more like Mason. Horace is behaving like a healer in some of the photos as the mask men watch.

 Horace is behaving like a healer in some of the photos as the mask men watch