Chapter 1: The Mission

MISSION:

MISSION:

We arrived at the location given to us and we studied the blueprint that was given to us because we need to find our point of entry and exit in case things get rough. What bothered me is I NEED TO KILL ALL THE PEOPLE INSIDE THE HOUSE BECAUSE OF THE RULE NO WITNESSES. It includes all the butlers, security, maids, drivers and the whole family. Chan hyung set up a sniper in a place where he can see the whole house clearly and I used binoculars to scout the location. We have Seungmin hack into the CCTVs so that he can turn them all off. "COAST IS CLEAR" Seungmin said into the earpiece. I looked at Changbin because he will back me up with his great knife throwing skills. We took out one security guard and I proceed inside the house to see them all asleep even the butlers and maids which will make my task easier or much more difficult so I called Minho to be with me because he is the stealthiest out of all of us. He is as quiet and nimble as a cat and I can order him to kill the butlers and maids because I was commanded to kill the family not their workers. I went to the master bedroom first and saw the married couple sleeping peacefully. It's hard when you can see them as people and that they have rights to live but I can't be swayed by my emotions at the moment. I slit their throats. I watched them bleed and I feel sorry for them. All they wanted to do was live a better life and here I am punishing them for it. I made my way through the house to the other room. I snuck inside quietly and made my way to the crib. A child not even 3 years old yet was asleep, clutching his teddy bear in his small hands.As I looked at the young toddler before me he reminded me of Jeongin when he first arrived at the facility. Sweet and Innocent like my little brother, our little Jeongin. He has a whole life ahead of him, Can I really cut it short? "Hyung, what are you doing?" I heard Jeongins voice ring through my earpiece. "I can't do it. I cant do it guys, I can't kill him," I whispered into my microphone. "J.One, if you don't complete the mission you'll have to the punishment." Chan replied. "He's a kid," I replied. "And a witness," Minho chimes in. "We aren't monsters," I attempted to reason with them. "We aren't Jisung but we don't want to see you get hurt, we don't want to lose you, you remember what happened to Minho the last time he got tortured, he still wakes up screaming in a pool of sweat and it's been a year," Felix said, I could hear how worried he was. "Please don't mention it," Minho quickly replied. "J.One, Complete the mission, NOW!" a monitor from headquarters cut everyone off.

Will jisung...

Kill the child and avoid torture

or

Spare the child and suffer