Chapter 6: Path

"Guys- Thank you," I hugged them all once again. "We're getting out of here!" Jeongin got excited before Woojin placed his hand over his mouth. "Innie, shut up-" Changbin hushed him, if anyone found out, we're all dead meat. Seungmin sat on the bed and pulled out his facility issued laptop. They were supposed to be able to track Seungmin's activity on it and block him from certain activities but Seungmin ended up reversing the code and he blocked them from seeing his activity and they still haven't figured that out. "Do you remember the CCTV's?" Seungmin asked me as he began typing away at his laptop. "I think I do, there's an emergency exit on the floor we're on and below ours but I got caught and we probably need to get past the guards because they tightened security..." I told them, pointing out that we are going to have to fight to get out. "So we need to break our way through?" Hyunjin asked and I nodded my head "You said an exit on our floor?" he asked again, I nodded. "The thing is it's locked probably because Chan and Woojin hyung were caught before. The lock isn't that complex and it also has no alarm. Maybe to keep us a secret from the people who work for this corporation or it could be a decoy, there could be an alarm on the other side of the door that we don't know about. That's a risk that comes with this option, a higher chance of getting caught, but if we don't get caught, we know this option leads us to the outside.The one downstairs is not locked but it might be hard since our dorm is far from the stairs as well as the elevator. We also don't know if that option will lead us to the outside or not, we also don't know if it's guarded." Chan nodded "Now we've identified that. It's most likely that the exit in the rooftop is closed since Jisung was caught there. We have these options for escape but we need to narrow it down more and choose where we will go. We have to keep in mind that we don't know who else is in this building or what they're capable of. We don't know how many people they have keeping watch over us, who knows if we can even make it out, are you all willing to take the risk?" everyone nodded and I said "The door to the rooftop is probably locked and when Chan hyung and I were going back here after he rescued me, they also issued guards on the elevators and stairs." Changbin tsked "That's just shit isn't it?" Woojin hyung sighed, realizing just how complicated this mission was going to be. "What are they so afraid of?" Innie asked. "Us. They're afraid of us." Seungmin answered "Why?" Felix asked "We're dangerous, sure they have other teams, but no one has completed as many missions us and no one is as highly trained as us, we can get them to jail. We can't be held reliable for all of those missions. Yes we killed but that was the end of it because we were told to do it, we didn't want to and we are tortured if we didn't do as we're told. Seungmin found the clips of what they did to us, all the punishments, torture, abuse, all of it and of us training when we were children, the countless hours spent in training rooms, little children learning to yield powerful weapons, all the emotional struggles we went through, they captured it all on tape, those sick monsters. It's child abuse, no child should have to go through what we did." The other boys stared in complete shock. "They kept that?" Jinnie questioned, in disbelief. "Apparently they did. We were a trial run, they show it to the newer teams, as examples. They use our torture clips to scare them and our training clips as tutorials." "Jisung scouted the area which got him caught but we gathered info that we needed about our plan." Chan hyung said as he patted my back, I felt pain run through my body from the contact due to the countless bruises left on my back from the boss, I winced in pain, Chan hyung noticed and looked at me apologetically "sorry." "Uhmm Lix and Minho are as nimble as cats so they can take the guards if we're using the emergency exit on the floor under us or Lix can pick lock the door of the emergency exit on our floor. They don't lock the door for the exit to go outside via the emergency exit." Chan opened his mouth to speak "Also to add there are probably much more guards now so keep you reflexes up. You need to be focused watch your surroundings closely or else we could be in extreme danger."

Will Stray Kids...
TAKE THE EXIT ON THEIR FLOOR
OR
TAKE THE EXIT ON THE FLOOR UNDER THEM?