Chapter 1: Familiar Faces From Different Regions

PREVIOUSLY ON SEASON 1

"Ash, Serena!" and then another voice, "Ash it's me!" Then Ash kissed me on the cheek.

Serena's POV

We all turned around to see who they were and Ash remembered both when I only recognized one. It was Leaf! (And some other girl that i don't know) "PiPikapi!" Pikachu shouted as it ran to the other girl. I heard Ash say her name I think it was Dawn. Leaf on the other hand was running towards me to give me a hug, and I had to push her back because I was being choked to death.

It was the middle of the day, and most of the time I was outside training my Fennikin and Ash was spending more time with Dawn then with his own girlfriend. At night when everyone was asleep I got a diary that my mom bought me, I never thought I would use it but I going to.

June 24, 2014

Today was probably the worst day of my life and the best. My friend Leaf came to Kalos and so did Ash's friend, Dawn. And he was so busy talking to Dawn that he never even helped me with my training, and he was the one that invited me to do it. (OK maybe it was me) But still I'm his girlfriend and doesn't want to spend time with me. (Oh my gosh I sound so jealous) Thanks for listening diary, Bye!

So I went to sleep after writing all of that and it's all true, I just hope he doesn't tell Dawn or Leaf (Okay maybe Leaf can know) about our relationship. So that morning at breakfast, Leaf and Dawn were staying with us in Kalos, Whoop De doo I thought in my mind. But Leaf got a little too close and whispered, "So are you and Ash together?" I nodded and she went crazy when I told her then I sweatdropped and everyone was staring at her. I think Ash mouthed me to come to his room, and he said, "What did you nod yes to for Leaf?"

I told him, "She wanted to know if we were together." Ash replied, "I thought we agreed not to tell anyone untill we were ready!" Then we were arguing, then we heard a knock on the door and it was Dawn. Was she eavesdropping? I thought but I kept it in my mind, she said "Rumor has it that you two are together" So she has been eavesdropping! I thought.

"Yeah you're right" I said while glaring at Ash. Then Leaf came Oh great now Leaf is her. I thought. "What's all the ruckus guys?" Leaf asked. "We were just talking that's all," I said. Leaf said, "But it sounded like Ash and Serena yelling at- oh yea couples fight." Really Leaf really -.- I thought . I had to burst out I couldn't hold it in anymore, "GUYS IF YOU JUST BUTT OUT OF OUR BUSINESS EVERYTHING WILL FINE NOW PLEASE JUST GIVE SOME PEACE AND QUIET! Oh my...sorry!" I ran out of the pokemon center with tears running down my face and Ash and Leaf were chasing me.

"Serena! Wait!" Ash yelled "No, I can't deserve to be your girlfriend show you my feelings! You'd be better of with Dawn," I said to Ash. Then he suddenly stopped running, and Dawn was coming too, and she stopped by Ash. "Serena..." Ash said quietly. "If you love something you have to let it go," Dawn told him. I finally stopped and sat under a tree. "If I just kept my big mouth shut, everything would be okay," I said to myself.

"No if you kept your big mouth shut then we wouldn't be together," a voice said. I looked up, "Ash? Are you still mad at me for telling Leaf?" He said, "No its fine. Everyone makes mistakes." He picked me up and I blushed a little. This was exactly like camp, him pulling me up taking me by the hand out of the forest. Then we went back to the pokemon center and Clemont, Bonnie, Dawn, Leaf and weirdly Monufeq. "You're still dating that snake? Geez some people are stubborn." Monufeq said. I replied "So by some people you mean you?" Then she mouthed 'revenge' to me. We all were traveling and Ash told Dawn that even though he's dating me he won't let it get in between their friendship and maybe even me and Dawn's friendship. After all of that Ash put his arm around my neck and I kissed his cheek. Bonnie said, "Ash and Serena sitting a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g!"