Chapter 7: Just Shut Up Already

We finally made it to Ambrette Town and it was as beautiful as ever, but it was nightfall so we went to the pokemon center and Gary, Brock and Misty parted to their own ways. Finally that idiot and bragger leave I thought. So we all said good - bye and went to our regular routine, and Bonnie randomly burst into tears and ran to the forest. Me and Ash had to go and get her, but we got lost. "So Serena-" I interrupted him and said, "Just shut up." Then he just had a shocked face, and we finally found a lake. So we took a sip and rarely we found a pod of Froakie. They were mad and shot water pulses at us and we were shot up in the air. "Serena just hear me out, I'm sorry for all I've done to you-" He was interrupted by a kiss on the lips and he blushed and I said, "Okay, there are you happy? If you are then just shut up already." We then ran into Bonnie who was sitting by the lake. "Bonnie, why did you run of like that?" I asked. She said, "Im just sick of you two fighting! I just wish you two would just make up!" Then she started crying again and Ash and I try to comfort her, then Dawn comes rushing towards us. "Hey are you guys ok?" Dawn asked. "We're fine. Thanks for coming Dawn," Ash said. Dawn said, "Not you, you nimrod Im talking about Serena and Bonnie." Ash didn't really care so we walked out the forest and went back to the pokemon center and Clemont came running and said, "Bonnie! Im so happy you're safe! Don't you ever do that again!" Whoa talk about a moodswing I thought.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter i was rushing and I was running out of ideas. Please comment ideas for my next chapter. Thanks a bunch!

Pokemonfan5656