Chapter 11: It's All My Fault

Ash's POV

Oh my god did that just happen? I thought. "Look, I know that you knew Seren-" I cut Monufeq with another kiss on the cheek, then a slap she said, "Okay the first one was dreamy, but what the heck that slap for?!?!" The next thing she knew she was standing in a ditch alone. "Go die in a ditch, Monkey," I said.

Serena's POV

"That was his last chance to turn around, and he blew it," I told Dawn and Bonnie. "Atleast he has that-" Dawn was cut of when someone freaking covers my eyes, I pull those hands off my eyes and it was Ash. "JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE. YOU ONLY MADE THINGS WORSE YOU IDIOT," I yelled, then I ran. "Just so you know she didn't shed a tear when we left," Dawn and Bonnie said. Then they ran after me, and I said, "You guys have my back ALL the time." Then I glared at Ash since he was my enemy "I'M NOW ONLY TRAVELING WITH BONNIE, DAWN, PAUL AND MAX (Maybe May if she's still here)" I yelled. We stopped running then we started walking with our backs facing Ash. We finally made it to Cylagge City and we went to the pokemon center and Ash's worst friend was at the door. He told me all about her (And no it's not Misty) "So I heard the little kid was in Kalos with you people," It was Iris. "Yeah we were traveling why do you ask, Iris?" Dawn said. "Wait you guys stopped traveling together? Why would you do that?" She asked. "It's because he broke my heart 5 times," I said. "Of course that's what little kids do," Iris said. "But she stole my heart," I heard a voice. Oh brother. I thought. "What do you want Ash?"

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, and I will not be writing nor publishing this week that much because of homework and school. Go die in a ditch Ketchup and bye my fellow Magikarps.