~Chapter 34~

*Serena POV*

I woke up peacefully with no disruptions at the camp site. I made some breakfast for myself and the others and waited for one of them to wake up. I decided to go to the lake for a little bit to wait for the others, so I went to the lake and went into the water. The water was so warm and calm with few water Pokemon swim by. I heard rustling in the bushes and I hid a little but at the angle where I could see what was there. I saw my Jirachi out of its pokeball looking for me, it spotted me and came into the water with me.

Me: Good Morning Jirachi, sorry if I made you worried about being gone. Are the others awake too?

Jirachi : Jirachi Jir Chi! (Good Morning Serena! It's okay I'm not worried and no the others aren't awake.)

Me: Hmm that's weird, oh well we'll just wait then.

I sat there thinking, will Lysandre come back? Will he do anymore idiotic things? Will Team Flare come back for me? I then snapped out of my thoughts as I was getting my skin wrinkly so I got up to leave.

Me: Uhm Jirachi could you fetch my towel from the campsite for me? I kinda forgot it.

Jirachi: Jira! (Okay!)

I stood there waiting for Jirachi to come back with my towel, but I didn't notice the rustling in the forest.

???: Is Serena here? Serena!!!

Me: "I'm here! Don't come yet, I have to put on my towel!"

Jirachi finally comes with my towel. I grab the towel from Jirachi and put it on as quickly as I could. I then join back up with them and

~short time skip brought to by Serena's slaps~

*Back to Lysandre*

Grunt: Serena has gotten stronger than before! Her strength is off the charts!

Lysandre: It's okay, I'll get her off guard and I'll get her for second in command for the girls. My plan is undefeated.