~Chapter 29~

After that shot in the leg thing with Parker, nobody has been talking to each other a lot. We got to the gym in peace and I beat her with my Lucario, we started talking to each other after we left but Parker was walking behind us sheepishly.

Me: Parker, what's wrong?

Parker: I got shot in the leg with my guard down..... I didn't even try to dodge......

Me: Well, don't blame yourself, remember that you had your guard down.

We took a pause in the forest at night and we made a fire and watched the night sky. I cuddled with Ash for comfort and the other sat and watched. We finally got tired and went to our tents.

Parker: Hey Serena....

Me: Yeah, what's up Parker?

Parker: W-Well I was wondering...... if I could stay in your tent tonight.

I flinched at Parkers words, I also blushed a little. I see Ash in the corner of my eye gawking at Parker.

Ash: What are you thinking Parker?!? Do you think that Serena would sleep next to you?

Steven: She did with me!

Me: THAT'S BECAUSE YOU SNUCK IN! Well I guess I will.. But this is only for protection from earlier right?

He nods and rushes into my tent and I let out a big sigh. I walk over to my tent and I try to fall asleep. I tossed and turned because I heard a lot of rustling from the grass. I got up with a flashlight to see the bushes, only to be welcomed to a lost Bulbasaur. I take it out of the grass and look at the wounds, my hands turn pink signaling my to heal the Bulbasaur. I healed it and it was back on its feet in no time, I felt like he wanted to be with me for he was nudging my bag by the burnt wood.

Me: All right I'll catch you. Go pokeball!

It took in the Bulbasaur and it shook until it finally caught the pokemon, I went back into the tent and finally fell asleep. Before I fell asleep I took a glance at Parker and how he was sleeping, snuggled on his pillow and mumbling in his sleep. I was happy to have friends like Dawn and the others, because they are like family to me.

A/N Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I will be making Serena get a few big captures so be prepared.