Chapter 10: Christmas in the Hearts of Friends

——————————————————————
Hey, guys. This chapter doesn't have much to do with the actual plot. It's mainly fluff, but I hope you enjoy it! I made it specially for Christmas Day. :D
——————————————————————
A usually bumpy Gummi Ship ride failed to freak me out at that point. The endless stream of deep space Heartless proved just ritual.

The cruise finally simmered down after a continuous onslaught of Heartless.

"Hey, Sora?" Donald captured the piloting boy's attention.

"Yeah, Donald?"

"It's Christmas Eve. Don't you think we should take a day off and celebrate?"

"Yeah! Donald's right!" I added.

"Hm, I guess we could."

"We could go to Christmas Town!" Goofy noted.

"Yeah! That sounds like a great idea!" Sora steered the Gummi Ship to his right. "And we can see how Jack and Sally are doing in Halloween Town! And we get to visit Santa!"

"Santa?" I perked up with excitement. "We get to meet Santa?"

"Sure do! Hyuck!" Goofy laughed at my childish exhilaration.

We arrived shortly in the spookiness of Halloween Town. I shuddered at the spiked and twisted fence that enclosed the town square, and I quickly noticed the people of the town weren't human. Creatures with stitched smirks and limbs ambled smugly around town.

"Hana!" Donald shrieked. "You're a witch!"

"Excuse me?"

"He means your outfit." Sora chuckled nervously.

"Huh?" I noticed that my outfit had changed to a dark purple dress with a black belt tightly snuggled around my waist. Black lace opera gloves and panty hoes covered my arms and legs as my feet fit comfortably in a pair of black combat boots. I finally looked up at Sora, and I noticed him, Donald, and Goofy's appearances changed as well. "Sora? Why do you have a pumpkin on your face?"

"I'm not sure. It just kinda showed up."

"Right."

"Look, Hana. You even got a little hat." Sora laughed and pointed to the tilted witch's hat resting on the top of my head.

"I guess it is pretty cute!" I giggled.

"Sora, Donald, and Goofy!" An unknown voice shouted excitedly from behind us, prompting us to look in its direction.

"Jack!" Sora waved happily to the lanky skeleton in a black, pin-striped suit.

"Have you come for a visit?"

"Yeah! We wanted to see what you and Sally are up to, and we'd like to visit Christmas Town too. I mean, it is Christmas Eve, and Hana here has never met Santa Clause!"

"So that's your name? Hana?"

"Oh! Right. I guess I should introduce you. Hana, this is Jack, and Jack, this is Hana."

"Ah! I see. It's nice to meet you, Hana."

"Likewise, Jack."

"Where's Sally?" Goofy wondered.

"Well, I'm not sure. Maybe we'll see her on the way to the forest!" Jack turned to lead us in the direction of the forest.

We reached a peculiar circle of trees. Each tree contained a door in the shape of a symbol, resembling different holidays. A girl with a pale blue skin tone and long, straight hair curiously studied the door in the shape of a Christmas tree.