Seven(teen)

Moonbin's pov:

We sat staring at one another in silence for a couple more minutes before he couldn't take it anymore and broke eye contact, but I continued to stare at him. He was just so beautiful that I couldn't look away and under the moonlight he looked ten times more beautiful and it's all my willpower not to turn his head a kiss him right then and there. But I couldn't so I settled with voicing my thoughts out loud. 

"You know, you look so beautiful under the moonlight and it's taking all the power I possess to not kiss you right now." I just watched him as his cheeks turn a bright shade a red as he turned his head back to me. "Well, why don't you?" He said while his gaze kept alternating from my eyes to my lips. I leaned in just enough so that our foreheads were touching and said, "because if I do," I whispered while staring into his eyes, "I'm never going to want to stop."

I pulled away and looked at the sky, grinning to myself as I heard him mumble under his breath. "We should probably get back, it's almost one in the morning," I said while looking at my watch on my wrist. "Shit, yea we probably should," He said while getting up off the ground and helping me up. 

"Thanks," I said while I was still holding his hand, "Don't mention it....are you going to let go of my hand?" He asked while staring at our intertwined hands. "No, I don't think I am," I said while smirking and pulling him along. "Come on little one, let's get you home."

"Hey, I'm older than you, I should be calling you little one." I smirked, "Oh trust me, you won't be calling me little one for much longer," I said while laughing because he started hitting me. "MOONBIN!!!! That gross," Eunwoo said as he started to blush even more than he already was, "But it's the truth." 

"Whatever," he said while looking at the ground. We didn't speak much after that, we just enjoyed each others presence before we had to part ways, and, much to my dismay, we arrived at the park. 

"I had fun tonight, thanks for showing me your secret spot. It meant a lot to me," Eunwoo said as he turned to look at me. Though I was a little confused, "Why'd it mean a lot to you?" Before he replied he took both of my hands in his and stared directly into me eyes. "Because, even though we haven't known each other long, you trusted me enough to show me something special to you, something that keeps you at ease when things get rough and it makes me happy that I am the first person that you showed it too, so yea, it means a lot to me."

"You don't have to thank me for taking you there. Truthfully I wanted to take you there right when I found it, but I thought it might be weird since we didn't know each other that well, and I guess it still might be weird since we don't know that much about each other but I don't care. Like I said back in the woods, I wanted to show the person who captured my heart the place that captured my heart...." I said, while still staring at Eunwoo, and I felt my heart crack, because he was crying. 

"Eunwoo, what's wrong?" I questioned while wiping his tears away. "It's just that, as much as I want to deny my feeling for you, I can't. You are constantly teasing me and making me blush from the cute things you say and as much as I want to hate you, I can't because I like you Moonbin. We haven't known each other for that long, but I know what I feel for you is real. Plus this band on my wrist is a constant reminder that I like you a lot more than I probably should, but it's whatever because I like you Moonbin." He said while looking at me with tears in his eyes, or maybe they were in my eyes but it doesn't matter. 

Nothing mattered in that moment other than him and I, because even though I knew he felt the same way that I felt because of the band on his wrist, just him saying it out loud makes everything more real. So, instead of answering him with a "I like you too," I did something that would express just how much I liked him. 

I gently cupped his face and caressed his cheek with my thumb as I brought my face closer to his, and, before I could change my mind and pull back, I placed my lips on his in a soft gentle kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTLER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! 

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, and to those of you who might be reading this and don't celebrate Christmas, then I hope whatever you do celebrate, you have a fantastic time celebrating with your friends and family. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I wasn't planning on making it this long, and I definitely wasn't planning on making them kiss so early on in the story, but I was in a fluffy mood so yeah. By the way, if y'all feel like this story is going to fast, let me know because I honestly feel like it's going a little fast, but idk. 

Anyways, I hope you all have an amazing Christmas/Hanuka/whatever else is celebrated around this time, and as I don't think I'll be updating before the New Year. I hope y'all have an amazing New Year and get a New Year kiss from whoever it is you want one from, as I will not be getting a New Year's kiss lol

Peace!!!