Nine

Moonbin's pov:

I stood inside of Eunwoo's living room trying to think of what to say. It's been two weeks since Eunwoo and I kissed and we haven't talked since.

We stood (well Eunwoo was sitting but yea) there in silence before he said, "what are you doing here?"

"I came to check up on you because you weren't responding to any of my text. Honestly I was contemplating weather or not to call the police as well," I said with a slight chuckle. I didn't notice Eunwoo staring at me until I looked up and caught his eye. "Why'd you ignore me?"

"I wasn't..." he trailed off.

"You can't lie to me Eunwoo, the bands on our wrist tells us when we're lying."

"No they don't," he said. "But wouldn't it be cool if they did," (A.N - I wish I would made it this way but I'm too lazy to go back and change it lol.) I said as I say beside him on the couch. "But even if they don't, in the short time that we've known each other I can tell when you're lying, so tell me the truth."

He said something under his breath that I couldn't hear so I inched closer to him asking him to saying it again.

"I'm scared"

"Scared?" I repeated, "of what?"

There was a brief pause before he started speaking again.

"Of you..." He trailed off again. I only got more confused.

"Why are you scared of me?"

"Because," he paused and took a deep breath before speaking again, "because you're the first person I have ever loved, and you also just so happen to be my soulmate. Do you know how scary it is to meet the person you're supposed to spend the rest of your life with but not know if they feel the same way? I hate myself for falling in love with you so easily because all I can think is that you don't feel the same way and I'm just going to sit here like a fool who's in love with someone who doesn't love them back."

"Eunwoo," I said, but he just kept rambling to himself. "Eunwoo," I said, but he still didn't hear me. I grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him to face me, our noses brushing as he turned. I could hear him gasp from how close our faces were to each others. "Can I speak now?"

He nodded slowly, causing us to do a mini Eskimo kiss. I took a deep breath before saying, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I'm back!!

Sorry for not updating for about 2 months. I meant to update last week when I was on spring break but I ended up getting really sick.

But I'm back and I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's really short compared to my other chapters on here, but oh well.

Before I go, I just want to say one more thing.....

Stray Kids = my death(especially Hyunjin cause goddamn he's a hot fellow)

Hyunjin and Jeongin are bias wreaking me so hard and I'm trying so hard to stay loyal yo changbean but I feel myself slowly swerving into Hyunjins lane.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Hyunjin seems a lot more playful, goofy and just overall happy? Idk if it just dawned on me and he's always been this way, but he seems to be a lot more happy and carefree and I'm really enjoying it.

But anyways enough about Stray Kids. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and hopefully ill be able to update more as school is over in like 9 weeks whoop whoop

Peace!!