Not a chapter

Hey, so first off I just want to say thanks to those who have read this book and thank you for 1k reads (1.2k at the time of writing this). I really appreciate all of you who read my story and vote on them despite me not updating as much as I said I would. 

Now with that out of the way, I want to apologize. 

I'm going to be taking a break from writing this story as I have not had any inspiration for this story and I feel as though it would be unfair to you guys reading this if I gave you half-ass chapters because my whole heart and mind wasn't into it. 

My mental health has not been the best recently, plus adding on all the stress with being a senior next year and having to apply to colleges and meet scholarship deadlines, it's just all been so overwhelming that I've started to become closed off and push away people...

I'll be back again to continue writing this story and my other one on this page, I just need some time to get my head straight and to hopefully figure things out. I'll be on summer vacation soon so maybe I'll update sometime then, but I make no promises. 

Once again, thank you for reading this story and voting and commenting, it really means a lot to me. 

Until next time

Peace!!