Ten

Moonbin's POV:

I watched as Eunwoo's eyes widen. His eyes looked strangely more beautiful this way.

It was quiet for a while, the both of us just looking at each other, before he spoke.

"How long?"

I looked at him confused for a moment before I realized what he was talking about. "Since I took you to that place in the woods," I said as I watched his eyes search mine, looking for some kind of clue to if I was telling the truth or not.

"Truthfully I think I had feeling for you the first day we met, obviously cause the bands on our wrist, but I don't think I truly understood my feelings for you until that day in the woods."

I watched his eyes as they were still searching mine. Blush had started to rush to his cheeks, making them a light pink color that I was becoming addicted to seeing. After a couple more seconds he spoke again.

"C-could I kiss you?" He asked as he looked down, causing our noses to brush again. I chuckled at his little stutter and placed a finger under his chin to lift his eyes to mine. Once his eyes were level with mine, I closed the space between us.

We had kissed before, but for whatever reason this one felt different, but i couldn't pinpoint it. Maybe it was the fact that I knew what I felt for him was returned, or maybe it was due to the fact that he actually kissed back this time. Whatever the reason, the kiss was magical.

They always say when you kiss the person you're truly meant to be with, you hear the sounds of an orchestra playing in the background or fireworks, but in reality all I heard was my heart beat in my ears and the soft breaths coming from Eunwoo when we parted, but in a way, that was better than some fairytale type kiss. How? I don't know, but it was.

Once we parted, I pulled further back to look at Eunwoo's face more clearly. "Gosh, you're so beautiful," I said as I admired Eunwoo face that was, once again, flushed with a light pink color.

"Hush," he said while slapping my shoulder.

"It's the truth," I told him while smirking.

I laid down on the couch and pulled him down with me and we cuddled and just talked the night away until I had to leave to get ready for school the next day.

I gave Eunwoo one last kiss before heading out the door, a big smile stretching across my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi friends.....this chapter is a short one but I haven't updated in a while so yea(honestly idk hoe my first chapter were like a thousand words each lol, I've gotten lazy)

But I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Also (shameless promo), I recently published a new story called 'Overthinking.' Its not kpop related but I started writing it for my Creative Writing class in school and decided to post it on here as well because I'm really proud of it.

So if you would be willing too, please check it out, there are only two chapters out (not counting the prologue) but I'm really proud of it despite that.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night wherever you are.

Peace!!!