t h r e e

-
^^^kook's office
(just pretend there's another desk in there)
-
double updating for my bffl😔👊🏻
-

"morning ms. chuul, morning mr. haeyong." taehyung bowed as he entered the long hallway that led to jungkook's office.

"morning mr. kim." chuul smiled, bowing her head. "mr. jeon hasn't arrived yet, but you can go in."

taehyung nodded and entered jungkook's large office. just as chuul said, jungkook was not there. to his surprise, there was now a smaller desk against the wall to the left, about 8 feet from jungkook's desk. on it was a computer and a glass plaque with 'kim taehyung' written in silver hangul lettering. taehyung let out a soft 'woah'. he now had his own desk with his very own name plaque.

he walked a bit further, noticing a mess of papers on his boss' desk, he decided to busy himself with some cleaning. he got to organizing the papers, putting them into neat piles and wiping down jungkook's desk. he had just finished when the door opened, revealing a handsome, navy suit-clad jeon jungkook.

"hello sir." taehyung smiled as he bowed.

jungkook furrowed his dark brows as he neared his assistant. "what're you doing?"

"oh—i'm just cleaning up the piles of paper on your desk. also i wanted to thank you for the pla—"

"who told you to do that?" jungkook raised his voice. the younger was a bit thrown off; just yesterday jungkook seemed very nice, maybe just a tad stern. now, he held a dark look in his eyes. he looked angry, simply when taehyung did a bit of cleaning.

"w-well no one sir. i just figured—"

"you figured what mr. kim?" jungkook took another step forward, his voice raising another decibel.

"i'm really sorry." taehyung squeaked out.

"go sit down." jungkook spat as he took a seat at his own desk.

"yes sir." taehyung let out a meekly smile as he shuffled over to his small desk. what the fuck. tae thought as he rubbed his temple. this guy sends weird ass signals. what a weirdo.

"you can get your computer set up and then run these files down to mr. park." jungkook said as he shuffled around some papers. "then at 3, we have a meeting where you'll take notes."

"yes sir." taehyung put on his best smile for his boss. it was nice to actually have some stuff to do today. it might not be the most exciting job, but at least he's getting money so him and bao can eat (instant ramen at the most).

about an hour later and taehyung finally had his computer set up. he finally felt like an official employee. he looked up to jungkook who's dark eyebrows were unsurprisingly furrowed as he typed away st something. tae rose from his desk and neared jungkook. "i've finished setting up my computer sir. i can run those files down now."

jungkook looked up and nodded, placing a stack of folders and papers into taehyung's arms. "16th floor."

tae nodded curtly and took the stack of papers out of the room. he gave chuul and haeyong a smile as he passed, and made his way into the elevator.

he was highkey struggling with the load of papers, trying his hardest to press the 16th floor button.

"here, i gotcha." a deep voice filled the small elevator. taehyung looked up to be met with yet another handsome face. fuck this office is full of hot people. tae giggled to himself, making the other smile. "i'm namjoon." he smiled brightly, his face full of joy...sexy joy. oh god, stop wanting to fuck everyone. taehyung internally groaned.