s e v e n

-
^^^^this is what tae looks like (for reference) except pretend he has dirty blonde hair. he's a cute little sweater-wearing twink:))
-

(jungkook focus)
the light that flooded in through the open curtains blinded jungkook as he turned onto his side. after waking up, he realized how awfully sore he was. sleeping on the floor did his back in bad. he stretched his aching muscles and stood up. once he did, he noticed there was no taehyung in the bed. he trotted over to the bathroom, peeking his head in. no taehyung there either.

as much as he wanted to search for his assistant, it was already 8am and he had to get to the companies first event of the day. he threw on a pair of black jeans and tucked in a red polo, tying on a pair of dark grey vans.

fresh air hit him as soon as he stepped out into the sunshine. people from surrounding cabins were walking towards a building just on the outskirts of the cabins. apparently they were supposed to go through training courses for their business. according to what division they were in, they would go to different classes. the classes were supposed to be fun and interactive, though no one found them to be either. but there was free food for lunch. that was the only thing getting people to go.

jungkook smiled and bowed curtly as he saw fellow coworkers while walking to the building. he hoped taehyung would be in there.

and speak of the devil: as he entered the sliding glass doors, there stood taehyung. the younger's back was turned, so he didn't see jungkook, but jungkook defintely saw him. there stood taehyung.

playing with children?

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, watching taehyung bounce around with several small kids. it looked to be the area where parents left their children, while they went and worked.

he looked utterly adorable as he made sweater paws and covered his eyes and uncovered them yelling 'peek-a-boo!'.

jungkook couldn't help but walk closer to taehyung, a smile forming on his face unknowingly. "hey tae."

taehyung's smile dropped as he looked up to jungkook. he stood up from his crouch. "good morning mr. jeon."

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows again, his smile faltering a bit. taehyung's aura seemed to have changed quite a bit. "g-good morning." he coughed, noticing his sudden awkwardness.

"i'm working with the kids today mr. jeon, so i'm going to get back to that."

"oh. o-okay." jungkook nodded and watched as taehyung walked into a small room with a crowd of children trailing him like ducks. well. jungkook thought, looking around the room. he headed towards the main office where a cheery ms. chuul stood. "good morning ms. chuul."

"good morning mr. jeon. looking for your class number?"

"yes please."

chuul flipped through some laminated pages in a black binder. "okay~ you are in classroom 5, just down this hallway here!" she pointed to the right of jungkook. "your lunch break is at 11:30."

"thank you. oh—also...what was taehyung doing watching those kids?"

"he doesn't have any classes, so i asked him to be the caretaker for the kids." she smiled brightly. "his lunch break is also at 11:30, but he has to stay with the kids. if you need assistance today, you can just call me or haeyong."