e l e v e n

taehyung woke up slightly as he heard a car door shut. his mind dove in an out of sleep as his car door was opened. he felt two arms wrap around him and lift him up, but he didn't open his eyes, he just let it happen.

the boy felt himself be carried for quite awhile. possibly up some stairs and into an elevator? he heard the beeps of a keypad and the sound of a door unlocking.

it wasn't until his back came in contact with a soft mattress, did he open his eyes. he was met with a blurry jungkook.

"hey, it's okay, go back to sleep." jungkook whispered, bringing a hand to taehyung's cheek.

taehyung sleepily nodded and fell right back asleep, as jungkook took off the others shoes and lifted the covers over the younger to tuck him in.

taehyung slowly opened his eyes, and stretched his stiff arms. he looked around for a second before realizing he didn't know where he was. panic washed over him as he jumped out of the bed and ran from the room. he hated being somewhere unfamiliar.

his nose was instantly met with an amazing smell as he ran from the bedroom and into, what seemed to be, a living room. he stopped his hurried steps to take a whif of whatever that amazing smell was. his legs started carrying him in that direction, eventually leading him to a beautiful looking kitchen, where a beautiful looking jungkook stood.

taehyung's eyes dragged themselves over jungkook's slim figure. he was wearing a simple grey hoodie and baggy black shorts with a white apron tied around him. taehyung thought he looked amazing, this being only his second time seeing him in something other than a suit.

jungkook seemed to have notice the stares, and brought taehyung from his thoughts. "morning sleepyhead. you feeling better?" he smiled a damn cute, toothy smile. jungkook made this, in no way, easier for taehyung.

speaking of which, was jungkook just going to ignore the fact that taehyung had confessed to him last night? taehyung didn't want to have a wonderfully made breakfast, just to ignore the fact that he has gay feelings for his boss.

but the strawberry cream pancakes looked declectable right now.

"a bit." taehyung said quietly as he neared the granite countertop with black leather barstools on one side, and a hot chef jungkook on the other.

"you were pretty knocked out last night, so i thought i'd let you sleep in." he turned around to grab some more strawberries. "oh—and make you a good, big meal."

"t-thanks." taehyung blushed lightly as he took a seat at a barstool. this action really was quite nice of him, but taehyung suddenly remembered something. "where are we?"

"my place. i didn't wanna wake you up last night to ask where you live, so i just took you back here...i hope that's okay."

taehyung felt his eyebrows meet. i mean, was ur okay? was it fine that his crush who is also his boss brought him back to his house without asking? but his heart was in the right place.

"i slept on the couch, don't worry."

tae's mouth formed a small 'o' as he nodded. i guess that made the situation a tad better. "what about work?"

"i called up chuul and said you weren't feeling great after the whole 'almost drowning' thing so.."
jungkook flipped the last pancake and tae watched on as the elder prepared two plates. "she understood, and good news is we have the whole day off! the rest of the company doesn't get back until like 5pm so, you can relax today."

taehyung nodded as jungkook walked over to a small wooden black table, setting down the two plates and motioning for taehyung to join him.

"i can take you home after breakfast."