The Keys | 16

Jocelyn (Graphic content warning)

I move into Michaels room, him already shirtless and in boxers in bed. He reaches out his hand to me and I shoot him a fake smile. I take it and straddle on top of him, kissing down his neck. I don't know how much of this I can take anymore.

"Are you ready to give yourself to me?" He whispers gently, running his finger down my jaw. "Today is a special day."

I shake my head. "I don't know. How about on my eighteenth birthday?" I'll be gone by then. Whether that means running away or killing myself.

He sighs. "When is that?"

It's July fifth right now. Seventeen days. "July twenty second. Seventeen days."

He pushes me down onto him and groans. "I don't know if I can wait that long, baby." I'm going to shoot myself or him if he doesn't stop calling me that.

"If I can, you can," I whisper as seductively as possible, pushing back my attitude.

"Mmm, but I want you so bad." His voice is dark and husky, making me want to slit this throat so he could choke on his words. I don't want to see him, hear him, touch him. I want him dead, more than anything. You have to kill him. I know.

His hand cups his hard on, making my heart slam against my chest. I. Don't. Want. To. Do this. Any fucking more.

So far, I've managed to keep his hands out of my pants, except once, by giving him blow jobs, but he's already seen my boobs which still bothers me.

"Come on," he whispers, reaching into his underwear and pulling it out. "After this we can sleep."

I told him I had problems with people hugging me in my sleep because my 'abusive ex boyfriend used to do that and he was my age, so I'm only into older men now since they're mature.' I never thought I'd have to make a lie as elaborate as that, but I did, and it's only so that if I need to, I can sneak out of bed. That's tonight. Tonight I'm going into his stupid secret office, and I'm going to find what he's really planning on doing to us.

I give him his fucking blow job and hold back my puke, as usual. After that, he flips to the other side of the bed against the wall and falls asleep, leaving me room to get the hell out of this bed.

I place both my feet on the floor and slowly creep up, the wood beneath my feet creaking. I glance behind me, his light snores are still sounding.

I pace a couple more feet until I'm half way across the room. He shifts, facing the ceiling with his arms across his chest.

I continue forward and place my hand on the door knob, twisting it slowly. It stops. Oh come on. It's fucking locked.

I hastily, but sneakily rummage through the room, trying my hardest to find the keys.

"Fuck," I mutter, sticking my hand into his pants pocket that's sprawled across the floor. Nothing.

I drop his pants and turn around, my eyes catching a glow right behind his wardrobe. Right there.

"What're you doing?" He mumbles out, rubbing his eyes harshly.

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! "I-I can't find my socks, my feet are cold." It's the middle of the damn summer, what the hell do you mean your feet are cold, Jocelyn? Idiot. "I get cold easily." You're actually an idiot.

"Come," he whispers, his voice groggy from his sleep. "I'll keep them warm." You've got to be joking. He smiles lightly. "Such a beautiful package comes with a lot of problems, hmm?" Okay, fuck you too.

Soon enough, I'm going to lie so much that I'll forget them or he'll catch on. I need those keys. "Sorry."

"No, it's worth it." He takes my hands and pulls me back onto the bed. He yanks his blanket over my body and pulls me close to him, his hand resting on my butt. Fuck off. His hand slips down my skirt and grips my butt hard, pushing me back onto him. "Oh fuck, Jocelyn." He rubs hard against me. Twice? Really? "This is making you warm, huh?"

I clear my throat and shut my eyes. "Yeah, Michael. Fuck." I'm going to cry if I don't get out of my head.

"I can't hold back anymore." He flips me down under him and yanks my shirt up, kissing down my stomach lightly. If only this dick head was my age, not a cult leader, and Jason, than I'd be so turned on right now. But no, of course not. My luck is the absolute worst. "You're so sexy." He's kind of turned off the facade of being a prophet around me, which makes me think he's starting to trust me. I think this might be a smart move.

There's nothing more that I want right now then for either one of us to die. I'd find content in either option.

"I can't hold back either." I pull off my shirt for him and push his head back down, staring up at the ceiling as my teeth grit. Get through this.

The ceiling starts spinning. You're fine. You've had sex before, this isn't different. Is this considered rape? Yeah, you're seventeen dumbass. It'll have the same mental destruction on me anyway.

His head moves down to my skirt and he pulls it off with ease. I throw my head back and keep my tears down, his hand slipping under my underwear. He pushes in and sighs. "You're not wet again."

"I told you I have an issue with that." Stop talking and just do it.

He kisses my thighs gently. "Are you lying?"

"No," I moan out as he touches me again, trying to sound realistic. "Keep doing that." Please don't and just drop dead of some disease already.

"You like that?" He groans, fingering me while rubbing himself.

I arch my back and twitch my leg purposely. "Yeah."

He pulls his dick out and I suck in a quick breath, scared of this happening. Without words and me rubbing myself to make this more realistic, he grabs a lubed condom from his nightstand and rolls it on, his body hovering over mine.

He 'teases me' with it, placing it in barely half an inch and taking it out, rubbing it against me lightly. "Ready?"

I nod hesitantly and squeeze my eyes shut, grabbing the blanket next to me as hard as I can. I mean, from his perspective it probably looks like I'm a virgin, scared to have sex for the first time, but really I'm just trying to prepare myself for the trauma of this later on.

Then it's in.

Again, my eyes catch the twinkle of the keys from the pale moonlight while his body moves further into mine and out, shaking my vision. Now that's what you call a tease.

Dear lord, get me out of here you fucking asshole.