Chapter 13: Manhattan Siege

It was several days ago before I got kidnapped. Doom studied Alveus' semblance of controlling Inhumans into his influence. He made a series of experimentation to those people in captivity. In his study and activity, he decided to use them as his enhanced soldiers. Aside from them, he considered to put the parasitic dusts to his genocidal humanoid machines. For him, it would bring up an interesting combination to destroy any civilians and the super-powered ones in no time. He proved it could bring one of his success. Thanks to his cohorts, they supported his work and expected to be an effective extermination.

This time on the streets of New York, Allis continued chasing those androids when he saw the girl. Reaching New York Times Square, he was surrounded by them as the law enforcers had given up fighting.

" GET OUTTA HERE!" a surviving NYPD cop nervously yelled and ran away. " Everyone got killed!"

" But there's a girl!" the troll with a unique European accent said and pointed at the lady being abducted by a humanoid clone.

" Just stay out of this trouble!"

Allis ignored the policeman as he hurriedly went away. The policeman was about to stop him. The purple-haired girl was about to get infected by an android when someone hindered it. The male red-headed troll used his super-strength to attack the machine, however the robot intentionally punched his face and hit him. The girl was horrified and screamed as she saw her rescuer badly injured.

" Prim, run..." Allis weakingly said and slowly attempted to stand up.

" I can't leave you. You save my life," Prim hesitatingly replied.

" JUST RUN! DON'T LOOK BACK!"

Prim immediately left her rescuer when the android was about to hit him. Suddenly, some laser shootings and powerful attacks surprised it.
The android was easily brought down and the others arrived to ambush their human enemies.

" Prepare to get SMASHED!" JU the Jovian used his fists to defeat the machines.

" DEMONS, EAT THESE ROBOTS!" Magik summoned her creatures from the other side as they appeared to ruin them in pieces.

" One Rose petal shot and you're all down!" Agent R took her Crescent Rose carbonizer and targeted the androids.

" Hey, dude. Are you okay?" Agent J noticed the troll and lend a hand.

" Ja, my back hurts," Allis moaned in extreme pain.

" We'll take you to the infirmary," K assisted his younger partner and the troll as they headed to the car. The rest of the MIB, SHIELD, and the Champions remained on the streets as they fought and exterminated every android they saw. Doom, Breenie, and Salem watched the battle when they remained at the top of the building.

"Our-enemies-has-extinguished-my-creations!" the metal man angrily said and turned to his companions. " Breenie-Salem! You-know-what-to-do!"

" It's a pleasure!" Salem grinned.

" Can't wait to destroy 'em all!" Breenie added and laughed.

After battling all the machines on the streets, Agents UR and NE felt relieved and smiled as their fellows exterminated every android. The rest of the MIBs and SHIELD agents were pleased.

" Guys, we did it!" UR the Uranian happily exclaimed. " WE DID IT!"

" Smells like victory, folks!" his Neptunian added and joyfully laughed.

" You think you've done it so successfully!" a female voice echoed from nowhere.

" What? Who are you?" V the Venusian apprehensively asked and pointed her weapon to every direction. " SHOW YOURSELF!"

" Let's just say I'm your one of your worst enemies!"

" Breenie..." R muttered and recognized the woman's voice. " What do you want from us?"

" To bring you into your greatest downfall!" she laughed.

" Yeah, like we're going to do something terrible, right now!" the male voice beamed. Suddenly, Breenie and Salem appeared in front of their eyes and began to summon a tremendous spell.

" We're gonna give you a curse of total Inertia!" the WITCH agents exclaimed when the entire crowd and the others found themselves at a standstill. The rest of us were stuck in this spell as the other villains saw us.

" What, it can't be?!" Agent May got surprised as her Strike Team paused from their supposed attack.

" NO WAY!" Anvil cried.

" WE CAN'T ATTACK THEM!" Hammer added.

" This is not what I've expected," B muttered.

" We can't make a counter-attack this time," Coulson anxiously said. Trapped in a powerful enchantment, no one dared to defeat the evil sorceress and her feline minion. Doom went on the ground to see what was happening on the streets. He came with his remaining androids and grinned at the people.

" You-think-you-can-destroy-us-so-easily," he evilly laughed and crossed his arms. " You-will-never-have-a-chance-to-stop-us!"

" We won't let you do it!" Agent W indignantly muttered as she thought of using her Myrtinaster and Icer gun.

" A-feisty-Schnee-heiress-turned-MIB! How-puny-that-you-help-our-enemies!"

" We knew you have done something with Agents Omega, Y, and the other Inhumans!"

" It's-part-of-the-plan!" Doom answered and turned to the other crowd. " Look-at-the-Avengers! They-tried-to-ruin-my-creations-aside-from-you! See! They-are-stuck-in-the-same-magic!" Doom looked at the curious crowd on the streets as they got terrified to see him. Suddenly, Alveus and his companions arrived when Doom grinned.

" I sensed their Inhuman aura and semblance to get awakened." Cinder said and stared at the crowd and Doom's genocidal humanoids. " Your androids could kill them, perhaps!"

" Yes..." Doom grinned and took his device. He activated the androids' airborne control parasites from Alveus combined with terrigen dusts. It spread all over when the crowd blankly gazed as they got petrified. Until, the rocks cracked turned and appeared to be mindless space creatures. They acted like zombies and stepped out from their hard solid shells. The cops and the bystanders were terrified to see them.

" It's about time," Alveus grinned and stared at the paused enemies. " You can't defeat my new army! The crowd can't get away from them!" He turned to his new minions and said, " Attack these puny people here!"

Just around the corner, the SWAP team noticed the trouble happened on the Manhattan streets. They saw the MIB, SHIELD, and some Avengers got trapped in a strange enchantment.

" Woah, what's going on?" Paddy the Rabbit curiously asked.

" Some sort of strange people around here!" Matty answered.

" No way..." Cassie muttered in her surprise.

" We need to stop those bad guys, right away!" Ann determinedly replied. " They need our help."

" No, it's too dangerous!" Raze warned. " They'll hurt us anytime!"

On the other side, the other SHIELD agents and the trio landed on the streets from a Quinjet. They saw the same incident when they prepared themselves to fight the evil Inhuman army.

" We've got some trouble," Ren said.

" Trouble is not a problem for me!" Nora beamed as she released her Magnihild.

" Ja! I'm going to be a victim again!" Morgenthau anxiously replied and thought of running away.

" No amigo, you're coming with us!" Jackal said and took the German-Swiss hacker's left arm.

" I'm not giving up this time!" Jaune grinned. " With my awakened Inhuman semblance, I'm ready to detonate more nuclear energy."

" Jaune, not now," Daisy said. " You haven't get enough training to control your powers."

" Daisy's right!" Polarity added. " You might easily get infected from the evil one, over there!" She pointed at Alveus and became anxious at him.

" So, this is the devil you're talking about," Armanhammer turned to Mack.

" We call him Hive," the SHIELD agent replied and released his Axe-Rifle. " That ancient Inhuman had caused a lot of problems."

" He's not just the only one. He has more despicable souls along with him." Chief said and sensed the danger with those enemies. The native American warrior released his arrows to target another evil Inhuman lady. Cinder saw it coming and quickly grabbed the arrow. She burned into ashes.

" What the?!" Jackal startled as he released his enormous sword from his back.

" Prepare to get down!" Nora was about to strike the enemy as she found herself surrounded by androids and the mind-controlled zombie-like Inhumans. Ren immediately came to her and began shooting. Armanhammer, Jackal, Morgenthau, and the others joined them too. Mack slashed everyone of them as Daisy, Jaune, and Pyrrha used their Inhuman semblances to attack. The androids were destroyed but the Alveus' new army wasn't that affected from the ambush. They remained indestructible as they used their superstrength to defeat their opponents.

" Gottenhimmel! They are real-life Frankenstein monsters!" Morgenthau cried.

" HEY, LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" Jaune yelled as he got overpowered by them.

" Don't worry! Help is on the way!" Paddy and his team were supporting this battle against the Inhumans. They used their strange transformational powers to save the crowd and the other defending team. Matty, Cassie, Ann, and the others scared them away. During this battle Polarity was using her magnetism when the android parts attracted her. She thought of creating a weapon, but Alvina had prevented her from doing it.

" Hello there, fellow Inhuman," she greeted and laughed. " My brother and his girlfriend told me a story of the Fall Maiden. I understood you're a powerful one like her! Now, I'll bring you to your greatest failure, again!" Alvina released her parasites when Polarity levitated a fallen lamp post. They duelled each other like knights in a battlefield, however Alvina ignored the other Inhuman's strikes and released another swarm. Jaune saw his girlfriend in the clutches of her enemy. He emitted a strong radiation from his hands to protect Pyrrha. The evil Inhuman lady was angry as she couldn't retaliate.

" That deadly radiation! You're too powerful! I can't defeat you! You're going to kill me and my brother!" Alvina cowardly spoke and she ran away.

" DON'T YOU DARE TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER!" Agent Jaune Arc was angrily confronting a parasitic controlling Inhuman.

" Jaune... I was so supposed to attack her," Polarity said.

" It doesn't matter. You're going to be fine!"

Froze in a standstill enchantment, the MIBs, Avengers, and SHIELD people were watching the civilians being attacked by the monstrous Inhumans and destructive androids. Mack and his companions were also included. They couldn't do anything to save the innocent. The rest of Omega's SWAP team and the others were ended up in the same curse which Breenie and Salem did. In this difficult experience, their enemies were threatening them. Agents Omega and Kitty Pryde arrived to witness this warfare. Omega felt guilty as he sighed.

" What's the matter?" Kitty curiously asked.

" It's all my fault!" Omega regretted this situation. " I should have helped them in the first place! If I couldn't get arrested and imprisoned, I could have done something!"

" Evan, that's enough! Don't blame yourself! It was all Doom's idea." she weightily slapped her companions' face to wake him up. " Viorel Von Doom had betrayed us! He used you to work out with his real objective! He's using the control dusts from his evil friend into his androids! Listen, we need to do something to stop our enemies, immediately!"

" What if he finds out that you're the Star Queen? You're going to get..." Omega felt being slashed on his body when a teleporting Inhuman appeared with her large sword.

" EVANNN!!" Kitty cried in fear when she saw him being struck down.

" You'll never hear anything from him again, Star Queen!" the woman mercilessly grinned and laughed.

" RAVEN BRANWEN!" Kitty released her claws as she was dueling with her enemy. " YOU'RE GOING TO GET DOWN!"

" Not this time!" Raven was about to strike Agent Pryde into pieces when someone hindered her. There were flamings, laser shootings, and earthquakes as she paused and startled.

" Yo sexy mama, you're killing a little Inhuman girl and her boyfriend, here!" Iron Man taunted. " Thanks to your daughter and her friends, you're about to get burned and trapped in rocks!"

" How dare you..." Raven indignantly replied.

" He's right! That's enough, mom! We won't let you do that!" I angrily said.

" Fighting your own mother is not the right way!"

" But you're attempting to kill my friends!" I bumped my both fists to create an Inhuman fire semblance. My mother was preparing to attack me as I made a flaming shield to protect myself from being punctured. Pyromaniac, Tony, and Daisy immediately approached Omega bleeding and panting as he was lying down on the ground. Kitty bitterly wept to see him dying.

" Please do something!" she cried.

" Hey guys, please don't do this..." Omega heavily breathed.

" Take it easy," Daisy assured and held her loved one's hand. " We'll get you cured."

" Hey dude," Tony the Iron Man nervously smiled and joked. " Just hang in there! I'll let you borrow my Arc Reactor in case of emergency."

" Stark, please..." P stared at his friend and turned to the Hispanic MIB. " Like you said before, I can't stand your girlfriend crying." He took the Schnee Terrigen Dust from his coat.

" You still remember that," Omega laughed and noticed the serum being poured into his wound. " But...."

" He's bringing the cure..." Tony said. Omega's wounds began to heal and formed a new semblance within him. His hands transformed into a large green powerful claws. He courageously stood up and confronted the WITCH agent.

" HEY, WITCH! DON'T YOU HURT YOUR DAUGHTER LIKE THAT!" Omega heatedly yelled.

" Well, well, well, Repu or Gi Yi Fang has returned!" Raven mockingly answered. " Prepare to get down!"

" Don't slash me again!"

Seeing two Inhumans fighting, I noticed how indesctructible they were. Omega tightly held my mother's hair. She was furious to see him doing it and bringing him to her created eternal wormhole. It was like a large black hole in space which it could bring anyone into a different dimension. Omega was terrified to look and being dragged by it. For him, this was a point of no return or a cosmic bottomless pit.

" Say your last words!" she sarcastically said.

" Not anymore, WITCH AGENT! Daisy, Tony, Pyromaniac, Firefly, Kitty, Now!"

Daisy created some tremors as she was trying to absorb the black hole's gravity. Tony used his unibeam while P and I scorched our enemy. Kitty also struck the Inhuman with her claws. Raven seemed being pushed and screaming as the portal engulfed her. Suddenly, it disappeared. I hoped she would never come back to threaten anyone.

" Well, we still got more enemies to take down," Tony said. " Cap and the others got trapped into an Inertia spell."

" Newton's first law of motion," Pyromaniac muttered.

" That keeps me curious that a sorceress like her can alter the physical laws. I have to scan her energy source as well." Tony replied and felt a sudden glitch in his famous Mark III armor. P also sensed it too from his monocle lens.

" P, Tony! What's going on?!", I startled.

" It's EMP!" Tony replied. " My suit's malfunctioning! I can't move!"

" Sunshine, it stands for Electromagnetic Pulse. Stark and I can't work any further! It's damaging disturbance from a electric current source." The two men quickly removed their devices to save themselves.

" Guys, look! " Daisy pointed at the buildings and other flashy street lights. " It's a city wide black-out!"

" It must be Doom's work!" Omega exclaimed. " I need to confront him right now!"

" But Evan! You might get killed!" Kitty anxiously cried. " There must be another way!"

" It doesn't matter! This is my chance!" Omega turned to the green-hooded metal man. " HEY DOOM! DON'T HARM ANYONE HERE! I'M THE ONE WHO YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!"

" Well-well-well-it's Evan-Rockford-and-his-friends! " Doom grinned as he laughed. " Now-you-have-escaped-and-attempted-to-ruin-my-plans. Thanks-to-my-colleagues-and-the-androids-the-allied-defenders-were-going-to-experience-pain! By-the-way-you're-going-to-meet-someone. Alveus-suggested-me-to-clone-her." He turned to the female Inhuman monster. " Say-hello-to-Jiaying! "

" Mom?" Daisy startled as she never expected to see her mother's monstrous form. The terrifying Inhuman hissed and grinned. Looking at her, I felt frightened but I pretended not to show my real emotion in this fight. I was ready to attack the Claw woman and protect my friends as well. Daisy stood beside me and gave me a friendly wink. She seemed to bring a signal in burning the despicable one. We both nodded at each other as Doom put his hands on his hips.

" Before-you-save-your-fellows-you-must-defeat-the-Claw-woman-here!", he said.