Chapter 1: Please Don't Do this, P.

"Hey, sis!!" my younger sister, Agent R beamed and grinned. 

She noticed my busyness in my department and brought cookies.

 "Big Bro gave you a load of work." 

"Yeah," I nodded. "He's with the Methane Boys for an Avengers mission. They'll be back soon..." 

"Oh, right. My Crescent Rose has been fixed a while ago," she smiled and seemed enthusiastic. 

"Looks like; I'm ready for a next hunting of space aliens and grimms!"

 "That's great!!" 

"The MIB lab guys helped me to improve my weapon. It's cooler than ever! I can't wait to use it!!" 

" Hey, what we did in the Vytal Tournament mission was awesome!" 

" Yeah, sis! It reminded me of the old days that we had done."

 Listening to R's joyful words, I grabbed to bite a cookie and chewed it. I never thought of biting my own tongue, as I felt pain. 

"Y, are you okay?" 

"R, I just bit my tongue.." I nervously answered. 

"Well, it looks like someone thinks of you." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I can't even tell, sis. It seems my rose petal sensors are tingling! Someone's gonna be in trouble."

 " R," I glared at her and shrugged. "Can't you see it's just an accident?" 

"I'm just kidding, Y!" she loudly laughed.

 "No one's gonna be in trouble, because we're the best of the best of the best people ever in the universe!"I smiled at my sister's comment and felt relieved. Perhaps, she was trying to cheer me up and remind me not to worry of everything. I hoped that joke didn't matter after all. I smirked and laughed while we were having our conversation together for some time. It reminded me of the glorious Beacon Academy days together. We enjoyed this kind of moment. Suddenly, I thought of my superior. If P were here, he could have noticed and scolded me for ignoring my duties.

"Sis, I think I should go," R said.

 "It's a message from Mr. K. I need to get going. SomeSquid-guys need our help. See ya around! Bye!"

 " Take care!" I greeted and happily waved my hand.

 My computer's holographic screen asked me to continue the entire encoding job. I began swiping and tapping all the letters from the keypad. It took me a very tedious and tiring time to finish the job. I understood what my superior had experienced. Then, I began double-checking all the encoded data and glued my eyes on the screen. Suddenly, someone just entered our department office. He was a gray-haired middle-aged man who had come by to visit me. 

"Still stuck on your assignment from your boss-boyfriend, Firefly?" he grinned and called me on my Champions' name. 

"Omega, Hi!" I greeted and offered the cookies to him. 

"Please have a snack; my sisterAgent R has given me these."

 "Chocolate chip! My favorite!" Omega took a piece and ate it. "Thanks!" 

"You're welcome!" I replied. "So, P's not around. He's with his space kids and the Avengers in Sokovia. They just left few days ago. I hope he'll back very soon." 

" Yeah, HYDRA bothers the people that much," he sighed. "Well, if there's a way I could help them. The Knight Agents are also there. But, I think it's better I have to check on the guys in SHIELD and MIB."