1st Day

Bezey POV

As I walk in the gym I see no friends so i walked to the bleachers and just stood there waiting... "Yo Bezey " I heard jay say.. We dapped each other and was joking around until my dream wife walked in.. It was a girl name Naomi Jefferson (Me-Me) she was dark skinned, smart, thick, funny, caring, long black hair, but to top it off she played basketball. I could feel myself just staring at her I mean her eyes were a beautiful hazel plus that smile I was nervous just by looking at her...

Me Me POV

So I walks in the gym looking for friends when I spotted out Bezey everything about that boy drove me crazy but I never showed him any mind, but he was always on my mind. He is 6'5 ,Carmel skinned, light brown eyes, tatted up, funny, and he played sports. I walked by and spoke but we locked eyes and it sent a chill down my spine.

I walked up to him and he was just smiling I'm glad im dark cause a sister was blushing. Everyone knew Bezey liked me but only few knew I liked him too.

So I was walking to class when I bumped into Bezey my heart started racing, I was losing wind ,and then to top it off he touched me I was loosing control of myself. "I'm sorry" he said. And walked off..

Jay POV

I seen Bezey and Me Me talking then he walked off but I had my eye on her friend JP she was a red bone, smart, goofy, she had a lil body but none like Me Me.. Me and Bezey were like bros we were close.

I was leaving class wen JP was talking to Bezey. I seen them exchange numbers. I really cared bout JP something bout her made me want to know her some more, so I need to hit up Bezey

Bezey & Jay texts

Jay: AYE

Bezey: sup?

Jay: YU FEELING JP?

Bezey: nawll y yu ask??

Jay: I SEEN YALL TALKIN FAM..

Bezey: oh nawll but I'm in English.. Finna take a nap

JP POV

I was talking to Bezey in the hallway boy did he make me feel special, but he had girls always chasing him I liked him as a bother so I don't think I will ever be his. when I looked into his eyes I was just looking how his eyes couldn't tell you nothing about him but he kept a smile on my face. I do have a lil crush on him though.

I didn't like that he was in a crew him and Jay were stuck together at all times but class. Jay is very handsome nothing like Bezey but he was kinda short, a lil chubby, bright green eyes he was more laid back than Bezey. I think they are drug dealers cause they come to school with different cars every week.

Me Me and I were waiting on rides when Jay and Bezey walked up to us I seen Me Me eyes get big and her breathing picked up. "what y'all doing here?" Bezey said. "W-W-Waiting on our rides" Me Me finally got out he laughed and took her hand and walked off which left me with Jay.