Strange Call

Bezey POV
So they let Me Me and Miracle out the hospital and I took them straight home.

We was in the front when she got a call and her whole facial express change. she started crying and I'm like "wtf" I grabbed her phone and it sounded like Jr he wen on and said "i miss you this Jr. Baby."

I went into full rage mode I through her phone across the room and asked was she cheating she gave me a nigga how could you kinda look but a nigga was just asking Ian ask for all the damn attitude. I seen miracle just looking at us so I left the house.

Me Me POV
I don't know what to do jr is my brother and Bezey don't know it. that's why I started crying cause I love them both. dumb ass drug gang. I need to tell Bezey before he kills him.

Bezey and Me Me Text

Wifey: hey bae need to tell you something.

The One: that jr is yo brother.. or that you knew he was coming after me and didn't say none.!

Wifey: I'm sorry but he said he would kill if I told.

The One: so instead of telling me you would let me die that's fucked up yo.. look I gotta go.

Text end

I felt my heart just drop I mean jr is my blood brother but Bezey is my other half.

I was stuck with a decision I hope I don't regret this but I'm sticking by Bezey.

Sosa POV
So Maddy was released this morning I seen Bezey storm out and drove away in his challenger. I grabbed TJ and went in the house then a few minutes later Me Me came over crying like "wtf" happen.

Sosa&Bezey text

Mitch: what's wrong with Me Me?

Sosa: mane Jr her brother and that nigga shot Jay I swear if I see him I'm killing him.

Mitch: you got a kid tho bruh.

Sosa: mane Ian tryna hear this shit as a matter of fact call up the crew

Text ends

Maddy POV
Im Finna beat Bezey ass Me Me is so sweet so Bezey had to done something to make her cry.

Sosa went and got Miracle and brought her over as he gave her miracle he left.

So we stayed in the house as she explained what happen.

Sorry Bezey yo ass got lucky this time.

Jay POV
Mane what Bezey got going on I was having family time.

I seen straight black in my brother eyes what's the problem?

We was sitting down when Jr called Bezey and I seen those black eyes turn red and then he said "strap up."

I got my vest and told JP what was up and was focused I guess he was after Jr.

JP POV
"Where you going?" I asked Jay he just kept walking. damn Bezey we was just having a good time now I'm all alone with baby J.

I went over Sosa house to find the girls and their babies over there. I hugged them both and sat down with baby J.

Jr POV
Mane I know Bezey want to kill me but he can't. whatever my sister say he listens to her so I bet he just mad.

I was at my trap when I got a knock as I opened the door Bezey hit me dead in my eye causing me to stagger back.

Jay shot me in the arm and they wiped out my trap the money, drugs, and weapons.

Bezey looked me in my eyes and said "I can't kill you but he can." as one of his goons shot me in the chest.

Bezey POV
I told that nigga I was coming for him now since he gone how Ima tell this to Me Me.

I got home and she was there not saying none so I kissed her and she pushed me saying "he dead ain't it?" I nodded and Me Me went crazy she shot me 2 times in the arm.

Me Me
I just shot my everything and he just looked at me then dropped to the floor I panic and told Jay and he rushed him to the hospital.

"What have I done" I thought. JP had the kids I just shot my man and now I wonder how this will affect our relationship.

Doctor said "he will be fine."

Jay POV
Mane my nigga was laying in the bed lifeless I just can't picture my life without him I mean the dude just had a baby like come on. I bet whoever shot my nigha was from Jr family. was it Me Me? Nawll she too nice.

Police said that "Jessie Jefferson was found in home of Travon Hicks as we speak. I ran out the doors and got in my Lexus and sped to his house.

Sosa POV
Mane how many times this mane gonna live. Jr was in my house and had us at gun point now Jr should know that my house is strapped with guns this nigga had the nerves to touch Maddy I lost it and attacked him.

His gun feel and then I heard a gun shot and everything froze.

Jr was now dead we called up the crew and told them one body bag.

Bezey POV
Mane my damn shoulder hurt I seen I was in the hospital.

I know Me Me shot me and when I see her I don't know what I might do.

I was in watching tv and Me Me walked and I wanted to beat her ass. who would ever think my girl would shoot me.

"Mike I'm sorry ok he is my brother but I'm here for you."

Me being hot headed I responded " FUCK YOU AND YO BROTHER. I WAS THE ONE YOU LOVED I GAVE YOU THE WORLD. GET THE FUCK OUT."

I didn't mean it but she needed to feel the pain she put me through. I did everything for her and she wanted to act like that. Ian even Jr. but I know she hurt but I'll make it up.

A/N POV
As Bezey was in the hospital Me Me packed up and moved away from Bezey but he still seen his kids only if their friends cane and hit them.

Jr was forgot about but Jr worked for the boys ex-boss.

Will Me Me forget about Bezey??