Lost Boss

Bezey POV

GET THE FUCK DOWN I yelled at a rookie I seen my ex boss and he was causing all this drama. I shot him in the leg and he fell we cleaned out the trap and put him in the trunk. we was at the trap and he wouldn't say nun so I punched him and knocked out a tooth. He looked at me and started laughing. "My boss is looking for you probably at y'all house now."

I told everybody to stay as I walked out with my pistols speeding home.

Me Me POV

I was relaxing when some dude just bust down the door my mother has Miracle so I tried to run until he grabbed me and everything went black. "where is Bezey?" was my last thoughts

JP POV

I heard yelling at Me Me house so I ran over there the door was knocked down and no one was her so I texted Bezey

JP&Bezey text

JP: your door is knocked down and no sign of Me Me.

BeBe: ik I'm coming.. yu seen a funny looking car?

JP: nope

Text ends

Jay POV

Me Sosa and some other niggas was in the trap watching boss when he said "alright guys I'm back now let me go." But got a text from Bezey saying "His boss took Me Me don't let his ass out of yo sight as a matter fact shoot him in the other leg." so I cocked my gun and he just looked at me. How do you shoot somebody who raised you but business is business so I pulled the trigger he screamed and then I rolled a blunt. "This shit crazy mane." I thought to myself.

Ree Ree POV

Well I'm pregnant by Mr. Bradley I know shocking huh but he makes me feel a different way so I moved in with him well we stay right across the street from each other so mom don't mind.

We was watching tv when he got a call saying "boss need you" he said "stay here Ree Ree and gave me a kiss before walking out.

Mr. Bradley POV

Bezey just called me and said he needed me he put me with them since I been fucking with Ree Ree and I'm Me Me's cousin. Bezey told me what happen to jr. I was mad but you gotta to what you got to do.

I got to the trap and seen Bezey there mad I know he was mad cause his eyes were black like no life then they turned a little red I was like "damn" he told me that Me Me was kidnapped so he need everybody to look for her.

Maddy POV

I was watching the twins when Sosa came in with Me Me and she was shaking so he rushed her to the hospital.

The twins was tuned into the tv so they didn't see there aunt Me Me like that so I started to make dinner when I got a text that said "yo family is not safe I'm warning y'all to move in 2 weeks." i sent it to all the boys they said start packing so that's what I did.

Me Me POV

I couldn't see nun but I felt something go over my face as I heard different voices I was waiting to hear Bezey voice. it was dark and I couldn't move but I hear and feel everything but I couldn't open my eyes.

Bezey POV

I heard that Me Me was at the hospital so I went after the guy the kidnapped my baby.

I was at the store when I seen this big guy looked like he was 30 something I seen wood on his shoulder so I pulled out my gun and shot him 3 times and since Bradley was with us he got in his car and drove to the trap I had him hung and he woke up so he said "I'm sorry I took yo girl."