Football

Bezey POV

I was at football practice when coach said "go home." but called me Jay and Sosa back.

While we was waiting on a scout from Oregon came and wanted to see us perform. we did well and will be playing for them come next fall

Well I didn't sign cause I had a lot of offers so I was gonna wait and see what Me Me was going to do.

Me Me POV

I heard Bezey was finna make his college decision but told me

"Waiting on basketball"

I know where he going though..

Anyways I was getting dress for my appointment to find out the gender of our baby.

We agreed MJ for boy.. Miracle for girl

I told Bezey to meet me there. As I was leaving I heard 3 gun shots. I ran to the kitchen got in the closet and went to the underground room pressing the button letting Bezey know I'm in trouble. I was watching the camera when I seen Bezey pull up and had two pistols in his hand he came down there and rewind the camera seeing that it was one of Jay girls shooting..

Unknown POV

I just shot at the wrong house, but Jay is my heart we have been talking for years and he wont make us official he chases these duck ass hoes.

I seen Me Me and Bezey ride past me and Sosa wasn't home so I went in Jay house to be surprised.

Jay POV

Earlier that day

I called my baby momma and said "bring my baby now."

She brought my little Monica and then left.

Monica is 1 and no one know about it.

I still love her mom but she was. let's say out of her mind.

But she cared for Monica which is my main concern. I was think about signing her for rehab and be a happy family, but this crazy ass girl I talked to bust in my house and woke up my princess.

I meant to tell Lisa I had a baby "oh fuck" I thought to my self.

Sosa POV

Me and Maddy have been traveling the world she is my heart..

We in china now and she trying to have sex so bye yall.

Ree Ree POV

I found him I found him..

There was this guy name Jason Bradley he was soooo fine nun like DBE boys but right under them..

He was lighted skinned with an 8 pack with tattoos everywhere.

I was in the library and need a pen so I asked him and he asked for my number. As I was getting ready for our date I seen Sosa Bezey and Jay on Instagram smoking... I commented "blow one fa ya girl"

Jp POV

I was having Jay fever or something so I decided to go to my baby house..

I've been going everyday hopefully yo see his daughter Monica.

I pulled up and seen a unfamiliar car. If he cheating I'm finna kill this nigga.

I heard yelling and Monica was crying so I went back to the car grabbed my gun and cocked it as I walked through the door I seen Monica Jay and what looked like Lisa.

He told me about Lisa so I wanted to shoot her, but he always says "don't stress" shidd if I shoot the bitch I'll stop stressing.

She was talking when I heard a gun shot so I grabbed Monica and left upstairs..

Me Me POV

Me and Bezey just made it home from our appointment. Doctor told me to stay off my feet, which made Bezey happy for some reason.

Bezey was cooking when we heard a gun shot from Jay Bezey cocked his gun and told me go underground..

Bezey POV

I left out the house and saw Lisa and JP's car.

I ran in and seen Lisa in a puddle of blood and jay there lifeless, he always said "one day something gonna happen to her." and there she lays dead he smirked and stared dancing

I chucked at him and went home to cook for Me Me since she can't be on her feet.