Double Trouble

5 months later

Bezey POV
Me Me and I were shopping for miracle we finished up and then headed home I was cooking when I heard Me Me yell I was like "all that damn yelling."

So I heard it again and this time I walked up there and her water broke. I damn near passed out but I slowly made her go down stairs and into the car as I gather her things Jay shot me a text saying "water broke."

So I was rushing when we seen Jay and JP right beside us we both got them there and the was wheeled away..

As Me Me was pushing I seen the baby start coming "that's some nasty looking shit." I thought

15 minutes later

There she was Miracle Mo'Nae Beasley so cute. she was 7 pounds as Me Me laid there tired I kissed her and went home.

Jay POV
No way me and Bezey kids born on the same same day so as JP was pushing I held her hand no lie that shit hurt but I did it for her

30 minutes later

There in my arms laid Jennifer Ja'Nae Jacobson.

I was talking to her until the doctors needed her.

So that's how it feels to touch an angle. Maddy told me I could leave so I left.

A nigga was thinking about the baby all night couldn't get no sleep.

Ree Ree POV
So I was on Instagram when I seen __Bezeyworld__ with a cut baby caption said "baby Me Me"

Then seen __IIAMCHOOSEN__ with a caption saying "baby J"

I was like damn they babies are cute and born on the same day.

I told then congrats and went back to watching vine videos.

Jessica POV
I'm out of rehab doing good I got a job and is now located in a stable house.

I have missed Monica every since I checked my self in but I did it for her.

Jay and JP came and dropped off my baby but I got mad when I notice he didn't look at me I mean he just kissed Monica and left.

Not gonna trip I'm going to find a man he can have Monica I only used her to her at Jay which failed so I stop trying. don't get me wrong I love Monica I don't mistreat her it's just she is an spitting image of her daddy.

Sosa POV
It's only 7:16 pm and I was laughing while Maddy was in labor I was being annoying "push them babies out girl." I said as she was pushing I seen Bezey and Jay baby today now we having twins on the same day as their kids was born earlier. that's weird huh?

She first had the girl Tiffany Ra'Nae hicks and then came out TJ something told me as I laid eyes on him that he was trouble now as his sister laid there quiet he just wanted to be by her so he started crying until he was beside his sister.