1.

-Luna-

I sigh staring at my roof, I was exhausted after unpacking suitcase. I had just gotten back from my holiday with my family in Greece  and had missed the first two weeks of school. My friend Noah had sent me a text about an invite only party at his house.

I looked at the time and saw that It was seven pm and I decided to shower and get ready for the party. Pressing play on my shower playlist I get in the shower. I wash my long Black wavy hair and then dry it as I get out of the shower. I put on my underwear and walk into my closet. Surveying my options I push through different hangers and find what I want. I go for a black t shirt dress that reaches mid thigh and black vans. I also put on a black cut out swim suit.

I put water proof mascara on a little to accentuate my blue green eyes. I then straighten my hair , singing along to my playlist. I lay down next to my clothes then sigh, I get tired easy. I put on my clothes and chill out on my bed for a while. Looking at the time I sigh its almost seven forty -five, I might as well go pick up Astrid now.

I walk through my house till I find my mother.

"Hey mom, I'm going over to Astrid's house and I would like to stay over there. May I be allowed to?" I ask her.

"Sure thing honey come back before the end of the week okay?" I nod, now before you judge my mother please know that Astrid has been my best friend since before we were born. Our mothers have been best friends their whole live so naturally me and Astrid were the same. Our fathers even wondered if they planned to get pregnant around the same time too.  So as you can see there is a great deal of familiarity between all of us.

I pack my over night bag to use at Astrid's. I just put in my toiletries and underwear in the bag and I don't bother with clothes. I find my way to the front door with my car keys in hand. I hop in my car and drive down the winding road to Astrid's house which is at the very end of our street.

When I get to her house she's waiting at her front door.

"Hop in hoe." I shout at her as she makes her way to me skipping and then she stops to pose. I quickly pull out my phone and take pictures. 

"That flash is truly blinding, hi bestie I missed you!" she says getting into the front seat, she then leans over and hugs me, I squeal.

"I missed you too goldie locks." I say squeezing her.

"So how was Paris? Any hot french boys?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her and start the car again and head to Noah's house.

"You know same old same old, I payed Raphael more than a few visits ya dig." She giggles 

"Oh my, hope you enjoyed my sloppy seconds" I laugh 

"Shut up Luna. I met him first honey, remember?" She giggles again

"What about you, meet any Greek Gods?" she raises her eyebrows.

"I did two Adrian and Alesandro, and fuck they were hot." I almost drool.

"Oh my God you hoe at the same time or what?" She jokes and I keep silent

"No way you did didn't you !" she squeal

"No no no jeez not at the same time. I'm not a porn star God. Just multiple times throughout the trip." I say 

"Oh so just a hoe." She laughs as we pull up Noah's house.

"I love going to Noah's ugh, His parties are always super chill." 

"I only Like the invite only exclusive ones though, when it's just our people not all those crazy wannabes." Astrid rolls her eyes as she says this