5.

-Luna- (finally)

It was Monday morning and I was still at Astrid's house. I woke up before the alarm as usual and sat up in her king sized bed. Glancing at my best friend, I turn and hop out. I walk in to her bathroom after slinging my bag over my shoulder. As I rifle through my bag I pick out the things I'll need now. I pull out my toothbrush, underwear,my towel and my sponge and zip up the bag. Briskly I brushed my teeth, twice out of habit. Humming softly I tie my hair up and set the water to warm. I step under the spray and sway from side to side. Once I'm done in the shower, I step out and dry off. I put on my underwear and walk out of the bathroom after hanging up my towel. I back into Astrids room to see she's waking up.

"Morning Luna," she yawns and rolls in bed.

"Good morning Astrid sleep well?" I ask 

"you know it." she yawns again and I laugh.

It wasn't uncommon for either of us to take clothes from each other. We were sisters in a way, except we only fight on rare occasions. So looking through her closet now I felt like it was mine at home. My eyes landed on something at the back of her closet. It was a black spandex one piece, the bottom was shorts that came mid thigh and it had short fitted sleeves. I pick up her grey sk8 - hi vans and walk out, still in my underwear. I put my outfit on her bed and moisturize my body . Then I put on my clothes, my shoes,spray perfume and sit on the bed.

"Ou  you look nice." Astrid says coming out of the shower.

"Thanks love, I'm going down to get breakfast okay." I say and hop off her bed. 

I pick up my phone and black handbag backpack and leave her room. I then head down the stairs, I make a few turns and get to the kitchen where I see Astrids younger sister Aurora

"Morning Rora." I say and ruffle her hair slightly

"Ugh Luna I woke up early just to curl it." Aurora whines

"You're in 7th grade, you shouldn't care till next year. Besides if you curl your hair and run your hands through it a few times, it has a sexier vibe to it." I say to her and wink, she chuckles.

"Any who where's Anita and what did she make for breakfast?" I ask her.

"She went to the bathroom. As you can see from my plate she made waffles with strawberries, whipped cream, and maple syrup." Aurora says and smiles, I laugh. 

I walk to the fridge and bring out two plates of the waffles. Just the Astrid bursts into the room.

"Morning sis, we taking you to school?" Astrid says.

"Morning, yeah I think." she replies.

"Astrid, waffles here." I say to her.

"Ou Anita hooked us up." Astrid says looking at her plate.

"Hey what car are we taking." Rora asks

"Granny, why." she replies and Aurora shrugs

" I still can't get over the fact that you named your car granny." I say and laugh.

"It's a Maserati Gran Turismo, the name fits." She says and Laughs

"yeah, but still you could have named it tiramisu or something at least." I reply to her

"Really Luna, tiramisu." she says and we laugh.

-

As we pull up to Aurora's middle school she says,

"hey I'm going to Lilly's house after school okay."

"sure just have Luca drop you off." Astrid replies