7.

-Luna-

Astrid parks her car next to an unusual, pink car in Luca's driveway. 

"Oh God." I mumble as we get out of the her car. 

Astrid stomps up the Cobblestone steps of the Storm mansion. She rings the bell, then bangs on the door.

"Lets not wake the neighbors shall we." Lilly Storm says as she opens th door

"Where is your brother?" Astrid asks

"He's in his room with that girl Ashley." Lily says and rolls her eyes. Astrid walks past Lilly and heads to find them.

"Lil you know your neighbors are too far away to hear anything. Whats up and where's Aurora?" I say to her walking in the house.

"I'm good, she's in the kitchen though." she says to me, chuckling at the start.

"Cool, tell her we're here." I say and quickly run to save Luca.

"Get out!" Astrid shouts at a Naked Ashley who was on top of Luca. 

"You don't own them you know." Ashley says to Astrid. Astrid who already has her phone out starts taking multiple pictures of the naked girl. Who screams and tries to hide herself.

"Now I own you, now if you don't get out here right now these are going on porn hub and I'm gonna put them in the Friday assembly presentation slide show. " She says. 

Ashley grabs her stuff quickly and runs out of the room in tears. Angrily, Astrid turns back to Luca who is laying confused on his bed.

"Luca you had one job, one job." Astrid says quietly at first.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Luca says angrily

"You were supposed to drop off Aurora." I supply 

"You couldn't fucking give me time to at least get laid first." He shouts.

"I don't give a fuck, and which time did you want me to give you cause if you didn't notice it's almost 11 pm on a school night." She shouts back.

"Who actually cares though." Luca says back.

"Our sisters are in junior high, what the fuck do you mean who cares?They shouldn't be up this late." Astrid says

"You're just a horny idiot who can't keep his dick in his pants." She says again and walks out slamming the door.

"Was she any good though?" I ask him

"Head game super strong." He says and I laugh. I go and find Astrid downstairs and she is talking to Aurora and Lilly. 

"Next time just call me If you're over here, or I'm picking you up at 10pm." Astrid says

"Lilly I'm sorry your brother is a man whore, come on sis lets go." She says and meets me where I stand.

"I think I should drive us back." I say taking the keys from her hands, we both laugh.

"Hey Astrid why'd you get so mad at Luca like that?" I ask her, though I already kinda know the answer.

  "I'm also obviously never going to post those photos I'm putting them in my nude bank, just in case she decides to fuck with me." Astrid says and I laugh at her. 

"I don't know, I just don't like when people don't keep their promises. I mean I know I kinda overreacted but, my parents are out on business right now so me, you and Anita are the ones taking care of Aurora." She says 

"I just don't want her to... get into any trouble" She stops herself and looks at me.

"I- um yeah." I say and swallow hard, I flick my hair back and then smile

"You sure it's not because Luca was with Ashley and you like him." I say and wiggle my eyebrows at her

"So what if he was with her I couldn't care any less than I do, which is not at all." She replies and scoffs.

"Sure thing Astrid, I'm your best friend remember. When'd you start liking him anyway?" I ask her.

"I don't... Sometime before this summer, I mean it was easy to forget cause I Wasn't seeing his face all the time but when I got back, it was different." She says to me I look at her and smile.

"Noah owes me so much money." I say 

"What do you mean Noah?" She asks sitting up fast.

"So me and Noah had bet on which one of you would realize they like the other first. Noah said Luca cause Luca "Knows who he is" I said you cause Luca is clueless and you would know if you liked somebody most girls do, we bet $100 for every month that passes by without one of you confirming we're up to $600." I say and laugh.

"You guys need to stop betting on people, it's not cool." She says hitting me with a pillow.

"It's funny and we're always right." I say to her.

"When did you find out though?" She says

"Well it's always been and inside joke kinda thing cause of how you both act, but some point last year I started noticing you seemed to like him. But you know how fucked up things were last year. " I say to her.

"I mean I've always had a soft spot for him, but I just didn't know I liked him like that you know?" She says and I hum in agreement.

"What the fuck are we going to do now ?" I ask

"we?" She says raising her eyebrows at me.

"Yes we you idiot we're in this together and I'm not leaving you alone." I say to her and fall back onto her bed. Astrid soon goes in to shower and I lay o my bed messaging Noah to be ready with my money. Once Astrid comes out I head in and quickly take a nice hot shower to relax my muscles. When I'm done I change and get into bed, after turning off all the lights.

"Hey Luna?" Astrid asks into the dark

"Yeah Astrid?" I reply back to her.

"I'm sorry." She says to me.

"It wasn't your fault." I say with that I pull her into a hug and she fall fast asleep.

 I lay in bed looking into the dark, only illuminated by the moonlight coming in from her bay window. I move Astrid back onto he pillow so she doesn't wake up with a neck ache due to her position. I turn and face the window, and stare at the full and bright moon. I fall into deep sleep and my dream begins with blaring music.

------

Yayyy another chapterrr

Comment share and Vote

Hugs & Kisses