Soup boy (chapter 8)

Recap

"Say it shitty hair.." Bakugo says slurping his noodles

Kirishima: "Well.. i just think you guys look cute together!"

(Y/n:) "WHAT?!"
----------------------------------------------

"PFTTT!! *cough!* *cough!* " Bakugo sprays his ramen every where while coughing and putting his head down in embarrassment..

"WHAT THE-" Bakugo says while getting up grabbing my ramen and splashing it on Kirishima! I get up from my seat before Bakugo does anything else..

"BOYS!" I say and everyone goes quite and stares at us...

" I- Um.." I look down in embarrassment..

"We are all good! Don't worry" Kirishima yells to reinsure everyone that nothing crazy is happening.. And right after that- *RINNNGGG!*

"Time for homeroom..Shoot.." Kirishima says brushing Bakugo off of him.. Bakugo whispers something to Kirishima but I don't know what he said.. I grab both of their bags and look at them..

"Well.. let's go!" I say and grab both of their hands and lead the way..

Lil time skip U^U

"Where are we?" Bakugo says in an annoyed tone..

"The washroom.. because- well.. I don't know.. maybe it's because.. YOU SPILT MYYYYY RAMEN ON KIRISHIMA!" I say angrily and drag them both into the washroom..

"WHA-?!" Kirishima and Bakugo both say in unison

"Relax! It's a boy annnnnd girl rest room.." I say

"thank god.." they both say in unison..

"So.. Kirishima.. do you have spare clothes?.." I ask

"Let me check" Kirishima says and grabs his bag from my arm..

"Oh thank god I do.." he says with a sigh of relief and takes out his spare shirt.. he starts to change and Bakugo walks towards me and grabs both my shoulders and turns me around...

"Wha?.. oh.. I get it.." I say while I hear Bakugo huffing and being over all EdGy... Bakugo ends up just keeping his hands on my shoulders and as soon as Kirishima is done, Bakugo turns me around... Kirishima is all changed from head to toe.. Yep.. iM gLaD BaKuGo TuRnEd Me ArOuNd •_• as Kirishima grabs his bag, *RINGGG*

"SHIT! we gonna be late" Kirishima says and bursts out the door and me and Bakugo follow running behind him...

"WE ARE- GONNA- BE SO LATE" we all say in unison as we turn a sharpe corner.. and that's when I start to fall behind.. shit.. Kirishima looks behind and shouts

"Y/N! COME ON WE ARE ALMOST THERE!" As I'm gasping for air.. I feel someone grab my hand and pull me right next to them.. it was non other then Bakugo..

"HE SAID KEEP UP NOT SLOW DOWN YOU DUMMY" Bakugo says as we start to slow down and arrive to class 1A.. what a relief..

"You go first.." Bakugo and Kirishima both say in unison and I look like I was betrayed..

"Hey you where the slowest after all.." Bakugo says with a grin and I open the door slowly..

"He's not here.. (Mr.Aizawa)" I say to Kirishima and Bakugo and we all casually walk in..

"Hey soup boy!" The yellow haired boy says and walks up to Kirishima..

"Heh.. you guys saw that didn't you?" Kirishima says in an embarrassed tone..

"Yep we all saw that happen" A black haired boy says walking up to us.. the yellow haired boy and I catch a glimpse at eachother..

"Isn't this the new transfer student?" The yellow haired boy asks..

"Yeah! This is Y/n!" Kirishima says

"Well.. Hi Y/n! I'm Kaminari!" The yellow haired boy says and reaches his hand out for me to shake..

"Oh and my name is Sero!" The black haired boy says shaking my hand as well..

"It's nice to meet you both!" I say with a smile and get dragged away by someone..

"I- Bakugo?.." I should have guessed.. Bakugo drags me to a seat and says..

"Here's your seat... STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!"

"Sorry I'm just surprised that your being nice and calm.." I reply

"IM ALWAYS NICE AND CALM YOU DUMMY!"

"Sure.." I say rolling my eyes and sitting down

"I- tch.. whatever" he sits down right next to me and I hear a noise.. *Bing* it's my phone.. I see Bakugo glance at me as I open my phone to see who it is..

~In text~

???: Hey how's your day been going?

Y/n: Hi? Who is this..

???: oh I changed my number (sorry bout that.. it's me-

And then my phone died..

"DANG IT!" I say to myself (loudly tho)

"Chill out dummy" Bakugo says turning around to face me..

"I-" I was cut off by are teacher (Mr. Aizawa)

"Ok class.. since we have a new student.. I want you all to do a new assignment.. don't worry it's easy.. I'm going to pair 4 of you in a group and I will give you a piece of paper.. You will have to choose one of the four of you to know where you will be doing this project at.. A meeting place."

"Why can't we just do it at school-" *RINGGGG!*

"That's why.." Mr.Aizawa says and we all line up at the door and get handed a piece of paper.. a sticky note with a number on it..

"Before you all head home.. you will have to quickly pair up with your group and decide where you are doing this assignment.. okay.. have a good day everyone.." Mr.Aizawa says walking out the class leaving us to pair up with each other.. all I hear is people shouting

"I GOT NUMBER 1"

"NUMBER TWO OVER HERE!"

"I GOT 3!"

I look at my number and I have 4..

"Cool we are all in the same group!" I turn around only to see..

A/n: ANND THATS IT FOLKS! This is my longest chapter yet so I hope you enjoyed! (Next chapter coming out REAL SOON! Ok bye!) 985 words!