Chapter 1

(Y/n)- your name
(Bf/n)- Best friend name
(F/c) - favourite colour
(H/c)- hair colour
(F/a)- favourite  animal
(E/c)- eye colour etc (cuz I'm lazy)
    I'm going to write like I'm talking to you guys  ok! Its much more easier for me to say what i want to tell you. Back to my book!
You are a young girl. Her childhood was like hell,you could say never had one. Couse her dad raped her since She was 5 years old,because She was so beautiful that no one could stay alive after they saw her. You never meet your real mom cuz She died right after giving you life.
When you were 7 for your 1st FUCKING time you walked outside of hell that You call home.
Your aunt took you to school(where I live we don't have bus to take us to school  so we walk to school by ourselves) because your dad is too drunk to take you to school. Once you arrived there you were so excited to meet new people.
Your first day at school was horrible. All the girls hated you cause all the boys AND teachers were in love with you.
Once you arrived back to hell , you  didn't expect to have company. There was a tall man,taller than your dad with dirty blond hair, wearing a blue T-shirt and black ripped jeans. " She is my beautiful daughter (y/n)." your dad said "She's definitely  a beauty." the stranger said"Hello there dear  my name is doctor Sam. I'm here to help you." doctor said" So how will cost?" my dad asked"I don't know,maybe over 10000 dollars?" Sam said unsure "Its a lot more than i thought. Ok i will pay for the surgery" my dad said to Sam " Excellent, bring her at my office tomorrow at 10am. Got it?" doctor said "Yes." your dad said" Good have a nice day. Goodbye little one."Sam said in a sexual way the word ,goodbye' "Bye!" you said in a high pitched voice after doctor Sam walked outside.
You looked at your dad and you could say that you going to be fucked up. Literally.
"Today is your lucky day, I'm not going to have sex with you, cause you need to walk tomorrow at Sam's office for the surgery." your dad said"What kind of surgery?"you asked " I had a lot of nightmares about you getting pregnant." "What are you talking about?" "You'll never be pregnant after the surgery."
You were in shock that your dad paid somewhat man to cut you and whatever  so you cant get pregnant by your own father.
After you got back to your own feet you went to the kitchen to eat something. When you got there in the fridge were some eggs. You decided to eat some fried eggs. After eating your 'diner', you went to your room to get some sleep but instead you accidently went into your father's room. He was masturbating while watching porn. You got used to it so its not embarrassing for you.
When you finally got to your room you didn't even care what are you wearing so you just jumped in your bed and fall into a dreamless sleep.
NEXT MORNING:
You woke up by the shining sun outside sometimes you wish you were somebody else not the person you are now.
You looked at the clock and it was 8am. With no mood you got up from your ol' bed and changed your clothes. Now you were wearing a galaxy T-shirt, dirty blue skinny jeans and purple shoes.
After changing you went to the kitchen and saw your father at the phone. He probably was talking to doctor Sam so you didn't bothered asking who is he talking to. You went to the fridge and saw that there was cold pizza. You took that out and put some slices on a plate and put it in a microwave to heat a little. Kept staring at the floor and didn't noticed that you paced out. You took out the pizza and started eating.
(Time skipped: at Sam's office)
When you entered Sam's office you noticed that the whole room was covered in posters of some organs and some half naked nurses. All of those making you gagged a little.
"She's here for that stupid surgery." your dad said "Yes of course. This way please." Sam said and you and only you followed him in a separated room.
You will never forget what was in that room. In the middle was a surgery table and covered in blood. The room smelled like expired bodies and blood.
You were scared so scared that you could see Death in front of you. Doctor saw your scared face and said" Its okay. I know what I'm doing.  I think..." the last part was said in a whisper but you could hear him saying that. You start to shiver a little as you got closer to the bloody table.
"Its ok there is no need to be scared of. Everything will be just fine..." those were the last words you heard before you fell into abyss.
When you woke up you fell a strong pain in your stomach. You took a glance at your body in saw so much blood around you. You looked at your stomach and saw a bloody line with some sutures over it.
" Oh! You're awake! I thought you died during the presurgury!" Doctor Sam said happy walking fast to You " How are you felling?" "Not so good. Maybe because this unsure sutures YOU made on my body." you said with a angry voice "Hey its not my problem that you are a weak little bitch. So shut the fuck up listent to the elder ones." "But you are the one that made the presurgury on a child's body." "Toche." Sam said before he went in the over room for your father.
"OH MY GOODNESS. (Y/n) your ok how do you feel?" your dad asked with a worried face and voice " I'm fine just a little light-headed that's all. Really." you said with a soft smile.
"Now that she is fine. She can go home but she needs to rest so her wounds can be cured." Sam said "Ok but how long do we need to wait?" your dad asked"About 2 to 3 weeks no longer." Sam said.
After you exit his office your father draged you to a lonely corner of the street and said" You are so fucking lucky now I can't fuck you because of your bullshity scar. But that will not last for too long and I'm going to enjoy hearing you screaming while I'm digging my dick in you." You got scared a little bit but that didn't stop you enjoying yourself without all that sex after school.
Maybe it's a good thing that I can't get pregnant. I can't have children that looks like my dad ... you though while you were in the car in your way back to hell.

Hi ! I know that this chapter isn't very good but I tried my best so please if you see some misspelling  comment so I won't do it again. Soooo first few chapters will be about (y/n) and her life before meeting H2O Delirious.
So yeah that's all for now bye~