Chapter 6

In the picture from above is me and my BFF. I'm the one with brown hair and my friend is the one with cat ears. Her name is Carolina she wanted to be in my book so I put her. And I recommend you to follow her on Instagram she is a master in drawings. Her Instagram is @_kookie.cream

Enjoy this chapter!

(Y/N) POV:
I woke up by my new phone going off.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom doing my business

I got back into my room and changed on some decent clothes. Today's school.

I walked in the kitchen and saw that no-one was there

I walked in the kitchen and saw that no-one was there. So I took my chance and started to cook for my family to show them love and respect.

 So I took my chance and started to cook for my family to show them love and respect

After I done cooking, Evan was already downstairs at TV. He was wearing black jeans with a red jacket and a white t-shirt.
He turned around and looked at me in awe.

"G'morning sis!😄"he said with a warm smile.

"Morning ,BB!😄" I said with a joking tone.

"BB? What does that supposed to mean?" 😕

"Stands for Big Brother!😊😊"

"Oh! Then you're SS! For small sister!😀"

"Haha! Btw where is mom and dad?"

"They have to get to work earlier."

"More Food For Us!!!😂😂😂"

"Yeah!😁"

TIME SKIPPED: AT SCHOOL

The school was very big and nice

The school was very big and nice. While I was walking to our first lesson (I have no idea how you Canadians study there) some kids has this scared, disgusting look on there faces. 'They're probably scared that I have a mask on my face all the time...' I thought as I walked into classroom.
There was a girl sitting alone with her headphones and listening to some music. I could hear she was listening to BTS. In my mind I was screaming like I was in hell. ' finally. Some decent person...' I thought as I sat down in the chair next to Evan. He was talking to a boy with sunglasses with blue and red glasses. They were talking about hockey, so I didn't bother to talk to them.

"Hi! What's your name?" I looked to my right and was that girl."My name is Carolina."

"My name's (y/n).😃" I smiled under my mask.

"Not to be rude, but.... Why are you sitting next to Evan Fong?" Carolina said the last part in a whisper.

" He's my brother."

"Oh! You wanna be friends?"she said with eyes full of hope and happiness. She reminded me of Lily.

"Aren't we now?" I said in a joking tone.
She hugged me tight. Then she pulled me out of the classroom.

"Ok. 😣😌Can I trust you with a secret?" she asked me like I was ruin her life.

"YES! I will never in my entire life ruin my first friendship after a long time."

"Ok. Don't be mad at me.😫😫😫I have a huge crush on your brother since kindergarten."
I lost all my words. My friend has a crush on my brother, well then. I'll make this ship happen even tho I just met her.

"OMG I'm totally going to die happy!"

"What? Aren't you mad that your friend has a crush on your brother?"

"Not at all! I want to be an aunt!"
I finished my words ant the bell rang.

"Let's get inside, or miss Natalie will get mad at us. Even tho she's a sweetheart.😊"
Ans with that we got in class.

TIME SKIPPED: LUNCH
I was in the cafeteria with Evan and Carolina. We had a nice conversation , well mostly me and BB, Carolina was shocked that Evan wanted Carolina to eat with us.
Before we could stand up a guy, a fat one smashed his hand on table.

"Look what we have here a creepy ass newbie. Listen here you little fuck do as I sau and nobody gets hurt."this BIG GUY say with venom in his voice.

"Nah. But thanks for the offer. I'm not going to put my bro and friend in danger like you." I said with full fear. Not for me but for the others. I got used to be in pain do it'll be easy for me.

"What's going on here! Mr. Bradley in my office NOW!" a tall man with a nice boss suit , with light brown hair and a little bit of green lime hair on top. He has an German Irish accent.

"Whatever, Niplesteine!😝😝😝"and with that 'Bradley' walked away with the tall nice man.

"Who's he?" I asked.

"He's our principal. His name is Shawn Schneepelstien. And if you're wondering if he's Irish. Yes he is, but he has German accent, because he likes Germany."(guess who is it?)Carolina replied to my question.

"We should get going it's going to start any minute now."Evan said as he stood up and walked to cafeteria's doors and waiting for us.
Once we got there, there was that guy again with his coloured glasses.

"What's shakin' bakin'?" he said as soon as me and Carolina got bear them.

"Sup, bro." Carolina said to the guy.

"He's your brother?" I asked shocked.

"Yup." he said popping the 'p' "My name's Jaren!Or you can call me Smii7y!"

Ok I know this a bit rushed but i needed to publish something today. And pleas follow Carolina on Instagram. Ok? ok!

Have a nice day or night! Bye~