Chapter 13

JON'S POV:

' OH MY FUCKING GOD! ME AND Y/N ARE A COUPLE! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!' I screamed in my head trying my best not to fangirling in front of my girlfriend~. I can only imagine my future with her.

We are now going to meet Evan and Carolina in front of the building that is supposed to be PAX but right now I'm scared.
No terrified. Cause people are going to recognise me and they're going to chase me everywhere.
I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked down and saw my little angel trying to calm me down. Sadly we can't show our faces.... Not yet....

"Hey guys!" I looked over and saw a light brown haired girl that her name was Carolina. She was running towards us. She hugged tight y/n and then she waved at me.
Evan was walking casually with his nice smirk on his face.

" Sup Del!" he said as he walked towards me and gave me a bro hug." Alright! Let's get this over with." he said as he walked in the building.
I just staid at the bottom of the stairs and looking at the building with fear in my eyes. Y/n noticed that I wasn't moving and grabbed my arm making me looking down at her.

"What's wrong babe?" she asked me in a concerned tone.

"N-nothing.... Its just that I.......I'm little scared........"I said looking at her and feeling my cheeks burn from  embarrassment. She just looked at me and crossed her arms. "Ok. I'm very scared." I admitted.

"Hey you're here with me and I'm here with and we both will survive the danger that we'll be going through ~" she said in a melodical way.
She pulled both my and her mask above the lips. Then she pulled me down to her lips and gave me a sweet kiss."Just so you know I'm always with you. More or less the part with toilet." we both chuckled.

"I love you..." I said.

"I love you more." she said as she kissed me again. And we started to climb the stairs just when someone cough.

"Well took you guys long enough." we looked up and saw all the members of Banana Bus Squad plus Carolina.

"And you said I was late." Moo said( tell me if you got the joke)

"Even the wi-fi from McDonald's is faster." Brian said.

"Aww you guys look so cute together!" Squeaky and Carolina said at the same time.

"What're you retards doing let's go our fans are waiting!" Tyler said as he he walked into the building.

I looked down at my love and grabbed her arm and started to pull her inside.
There was so many people. My grip was was getting tighter without me thinking. I heard a soft whisper.

"I'm here with you till the sun is turning into the moon." a small smile made its way to my face.
I knew that y/n is here with me but I couldn't help but be over protective.

Here are a lot of pervs (excluding myself) and nobody is going to touch her unless that somebody is me or Evan or Carolina, but no one else.

TIME SKIP (cuz the author of this book is lazy AF)

In 5 minutes I'm going to be in front of my army for the first time. And I'm nervous.
I think my nervousness is showing cause I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked behind and saw Tyler (did I wrote his name right?).

"Hey it's ok  we're here with you. All of us! Plus Evan's girlfriend." he said trying to cheer me up.
All of my online friends are here.
Tyler, Craig, Brian, Evan, Brock, Luke, y/n, Jaren (aka SMii7Y), Marcel, Ohm, all of my friends are here.

"I don't deserve to have you guys as my friends." I began cry silently.

"Of course you don't. We are great. And who is our friend is great too. So stop being a crybaby and suck it up CAUSE ITS TOO LATE TO GO BACK!" Luke said as he pushed me towards the stage.

Once we got there. There was a lot of people screaming and applauding us.

'They do love us...' my thoughts were interrupted by good ol'  song from Team6.

What's up guys and gals! Angelina here!

OK I know it's short  and I know I promise to make one long. But me and my family are going to move to Germany and I want to savour the last few days in Moldova. But still I'm going to make some effort to upload more.
No promises.

That's it for now!

Have a nice day or night! Bye~