Chapter 7

Ok so. Since almost nobody doesn't reply at my AN I'm going to make H2ODelirious as YouTuber my BFF is sick of bulling and she wanted to make him as a YouTuber. I'll make a new book were H2ODelirious as a bully.

Back To The Chapter!

TIME SKIPPED AGAIN: UNIVERSITY (so you can meet Delirious sooner)
(Y/N)POV:
I woke up by the shiny sun. I got up and walked to bathroom and did my business.

I walked back to my room and changed my clothes into something warm.

In the kitchen was Evan, mom, dad and Carolina. I forgot we had a sleepover.

"Morning world!" I said to all of them.

"Sup, SS! Ya know that you don't have to wear that mask with us, right?" BB said while he was on his phone.

"I know,but I'm still nervous about how over students will react to my face. I don't wanna to experience that nightmare again." I said as I start to sob.

"Oh sweetie, don't cry for the past." mom said as she hugged me tight.

"Yeah forget about that asshole and let's eat I'm hungry!" Carolina said as she started to eat.

"Ok! Thanks guys for supporting me!"

TIME SKIPPED: UNIVERSITY

Me , Evan , Carolina and Jaren were walking towards university

Me , Evan , Carolina and Jaren were walking towards university. Carolina grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"(Y/n) do you know what day is today?😮I forgot."

"It's the day when Cupid attacks! 😏😏😏"

"Fuck! I can't believe I forgot today's Valentine's Day!" she shouted pretty loud and made the boys run towards us.

"What happened ia any of you hurt?😲😲"said an worried Evan.

"No everything is ok. Just Carolina remembered what day is today. That's all." I said shrugging.

"Ok let's get going we are going to be late for class." said Smii7y when he started to run." Who's last is an rotten egg!!!"
We all started to have a race towards university. And of course guys won.
I had in mah mind a plan to make mah ship become true.